He decided to go by the flower shop for flowers to decorate the house.

It was a further outside of the shopping district.

"Welcome to Yamanaka Flowers." Someone greeted as soon as he entered the shop.

"Thank you." Yoshitatsu said as his eyes landed on the people at the counter.

It was a man and woman, both around the same age and they looked similar to each other with cyan eyes, dirty blonde hair, and wheatish skin.

The man was standing behind the counter and the woman was leaning over it.

It seemed like they were talking.

As he looked them over, they were also scrutinizing him.

Yoshitatsu was wearing a white and red kimono with a black overcoat with gold embroidery and a matching obi (belt).

Seeing the silks in his robes and the sophisticated embroidery, they knew his clothes probably cost more than their salaries.

The man's skin was fair and unblemished, and his hands were delicate and clean. His long red hair was bright and shiny. His face was beautiful and healthy.

He looked like a young lord that had never lifted a finger for anything in his life.

The blonde male frowned at him while the woman offered him a smile.

"How can we help you today?" She asked and walked over to him.

"I'm looking to buy some flowers the house." Yoshitatsu replied. "Any recommendations?"

"Yes. Follow me." She lead him to an area of flowers. "Are there any particular colors, smells, or anything like that you're looking for?"

"Yes. Something relaxing will do." He said. "I want something that can help soothe my nerves when I come home. But preferably pretty to look at."

"I see." She said. "I think you'll the geraniums. Not only do they smell amazing, but they have colorful bloom. However, for that relaxing sensation, eucalyptus and lavender are the way to go...."

Yoshitatsu listened attentively as she shared her expertise with him gave her own recommendations.

While she walked him around, the blonde male watched him closely.

He was trying to figure out who he was and why he was here.

He didn't look like a normal traveler passing through the village. And while he looked the part, he had a feeling that the guy wasn't exactly a nobleman.

He wanted to know what man's intent was in the village.

After showing him around and upselling him, the blonde woman brought him to the counter where he could check out.