Louis had become like Harry's personal addiction. He could never get enough of him. He craved him like his next breath, without which life was impossible.

The collar was residing proudly around Louis' neck, looking even more beautiful now that it was being worn by the most beautiful person to ever walk the earth.

Bending down to Louis' s level he whispered, "Why don't you try your new clothes kitten?"

Louis replied with a Yes Daddy and went to do as Harry told him to.

Meanwhile Harry decided to call Gemma and get it done with. He didn't want her to call him when he was in the middle of...something with Louis.

Collecting his phone he went down the stairs, settling down on the sofa and pressed Call  after selecting Gemma's contact.
She picked up three rings later, not bothering to say hello and going straight for, "Is there you would like to tell me little brother?" her voice sickly sweet, laced with sarcasm.

He withheld a wince and started out hesitantly,  "Yeah about that...I was about to tell you I swear.." Looking at him right now, who would say he was a dominant. Louis better not see him like this.
"Tell me what? Oh maybe how about you finally gained the balls to go after that boy. Or maybe that now he's your official submissive. Since he was wearing that collar thingy you dominants give your subs huh? Did I get it right?"
"Uhh yeah pretty much. Look it all happened so fast I lost track and then it just...kinda happened." And that was all he could come up with. The usually eloquent Harry Styles, who knew what to say when to say and could make someone pee their pants just by his words was at a loss of words at what to say to his overbearing sister.
Gemma-1
Harry-0

"It just happened huh? Just like that?" He could hear her snapping her fingers and heaved a sigh. He was so not getting out of this.

"Gemma I'm really happy. Like really happy. Isn't that enough for you?"
He could practically feel Gemma going soft and puched the air..in his mind. Score! Now they're even.

"Yes it is. I'm ecstatic for you! I'm dying to meet him!!"

"Are you coming to Nick's party tomorrow?"
Between the lads and Gemma he hoped the night would be bareable and he won't end up punching someone.
"Are you? With Louis? That's his name right? Sorry I forgot. So are you?"
Years of practice had helped him decipher her rapid speach and he informed her that yes they would be coming to which she replied with an enthusiastic, "Yes then I'll definitely come! Liam Zayn and Niall will be there too right?"
"Yes. Atleast that's what they said when I last talked to them."
"And that was?" She asked skeptically, her voice taking a mocking yet scolding tone.
"A month ago." He muttered.
He heard a sigh and was about to say something in his defence when he saw Louis enter the living room. All rational thoughts left him as he came face to face with a blushing Louis wearing an oversized lilac jumper paired with simple white thigh highs and he was pretty sure he was wearing panties underneath if the way he was tugging on the jumper was anything to go by.

He heard himself mutter a "Talk to you later." and barely heard her let out muffled protests before he hung up on her, carelessly throwing the phone the sofa and walking towards him with long strides.

Louis did not get to just stand there and look all pretty and ravishable. If he chose to, well then Harry would ravish him.

He was onto him in a second, arms going around Louis' slim waist, connecting his lips to Louis' in a bruising kiss. He sucked and bit his pink lips while holding him close, taking him over completely as Louis kissed him back a few moments later with equal passion.