6.

LOUIS' POV:

The car stopped in front of huge black gates that were covered in intricate designs in gold.

A security guard got out of a small booth situated to the right of the gates, and typed a code on a small keypad type thing that was installed next to the gate the gates and they swung open.

Brian eased the car through the gates and drove ahead.

They drove up a lane which was surrounded by lush bushes and trees on both sides.

The lane curved around and opened into a driveway in front of a beautiful house made of cream coloured sandstone.

An enormous lawn spread in front of the house and Louis could imagine himself sitting there on the grass, looking up at the hues of the beautiful sky.

Brian pulled up and leaped out to open their doors and Harry gracefully stepped out, helping Louis after himself.

They walked up to huge black double doors and Harry pushed them open.

The interior of the house was awe worthy. It was truly breathtaking.

Louis found himself in a large entrance hall, the walls a very light, soothing pink-almost cream colour, covered in various paintings.

They took off their shoes and placed them on the shoe rack and Louis could feel the soft hardwood under his feet.

Harry didn't give him anymore time to admire the hall though.

"Come let's go inside" Harry said, tugging him forward.

He took him to the main living area which had a large U-shaped black sofa. In front of the sofa was a glass square table with a small basket of fruits placed on it. On the wall facing the couch was massive Plasma TV (60 inch?) and just below it was an electric fire place.

Two crystal chandeliers hung from the ceiling, giving a grand feeling to the room.

On the right of the living room Louis could spot a dining room which was probably attached to the kitchen.

"I'll give you a tour of the house kitten" Harry said, promptly leading him towards the dining room.

The house-no mansion- was gigantic.

There was an eat in kitchen, attached to the family room- which had a massive piano sitting proudly in the middle.

Harry showed him the library (at which Louis couldn't control his happiness and jumped in joy; he could just envision himself curled up on the comfortable couch with a book in hands) and an indoor pool.

He was then led up the intimidating white stairs to Harry's study where he wasn't allowed to go without Harry's permission.

Next he was led to what he presumed was the master bedroom.

Harry pushed the doors open and guided Louis inside.

The room left Louis' mouth hanging open.

The walls of the room were a soothing blue, something which he hadn't expected from the harsh dominant.

In the middle of the room was a king sized four poster bed; there were sliding glass doors which opened into the balcony. "This will be our room", Harry said in his husky voice, bending down to his level.

Harry allowed him to explore the room and Louis found out that the white door led to the bathroom and the black wooden door was a massive walk in closet.

Harry informed him that Louis would be sharing the closet with him and he will get someone to unpack his clothes and put them in the closet.

There was a dresser on the left side and next to it was a full length mirror.