SEASON 2 , CHARACTER INTRODUCTION!

TAKE YOU THERE - H.E.R.

" I needed to , I needed to , needed to distance myself from you , all just to know you are the truth ."

SNIPPET

SNIPPET

"the way we look at each other is enigmatic . I mean any outsider could see that it's a look of lust and love but this is deeper . "

"E I don't know what your talking about I'm staring normally ." The girl said unknowingly continuing to stare into his eyes with lust written all over her eyes before slowly turning away feeling his eyes basically pierce . The older male could see right through this and turned her  face towards him so they could make eye contact.

" you might not notice it , but your falling for me ,the way your eyes avert every time I look at you , the way you breath heavily when I get close, you can't hide from me Vanessa."

3 YEARS LATER :

In the span of 3 years  a lot happened . Vanessa let her brother and mother know she was alive , along with other trusted people like Marcella and Christina had her neck slit by Vanessa in a vicious fight .

Her and Ethan will soon move to Canada where she'll have a new identity , with her name now being Melissá mejia-Marie. Her having a new identity will be easier since she looks extremely different , she's unrecognisable.

The girl or should I say woman was now unrecognisable but in the best way possible , her smile had changed , the length of her hair changed , her body was curvy and sexy causing many women to envy. Her body caused Ethan to lose all composure along with her personality still being the same .

The girl had a fragile spirit and even though she went through so much she never stopped being good to people .

But the difference is , she used to be a lot more readable and it was easier to know what trouble her but now the woman was enigmatic . No one knew about her silent battles , the war zone going on in her mind , the constant rumination & overthinking, nothing.

Rumination Rumination is a form of perserverative cognition that focuses on negative content, generally past and present, and results in emotional distress.

As for lia and Isabella they found themselves soulmates and connections that seem to make them happy and are moving to Canada with the couple in some time . They will be living in seperate homes but the same area .

Vanessa's older brother , who is still younger than Zion soon reaches out to her saying that her father had an affair with his mother but kept it and him hidden .

The intention of them moving to Canada was to get away from the troubles they had in New York and start a new chapter , but it wasn't all that easy .
More and more enemies keep popping up wanting blood for the murders committed by all of them .