𝟎𝟔, THE HUSTLE

CHRISTINA CARVALHO'S POV☆

I scrunched my face up in confusion seeing Vanessa walk through the door with the others

I scrunched my face up in confusion seeing Vanessa walk through the door with the others . How is she still alive ? , she's meant to be dead .

My men never miss when it comes to getting rid of people . Either they didn't go to the party , either they didn't get spotted by my men ( couldn't have been that ), or they killed them.

I see that Vanessa and Ethan are drenched in blood , I pray those aren't the men's blood.

"You need to toss those clothes and wash your guns" I said to everyone remaining neutral.

These 2 teens were too smart and I honestly had no idea how I could get rid of them for good , it's never been this much effort and hard work to get rid of someone .

I didn't  want to kill Ethan , he wasn't just a regular d- boy , he had people who'd kill for him and who would destroy me , simply for him .

Now not that it would be any different for Vanessa but she's already known as dead so it's more simple.
Vanessa seems to trust me and take a liking to me since I helped on the day of her death .

What would make it difficult to get rid of her is the fact that her boyfriend is way too smart and sneaky to let her lack like that .

Those 2 were always together and as long as Ethan was with her she wasn't dying , I'm speaking from experience.

Back then , before these 2 took a liking to each other and we're just regularly dealers on the block would've been the best time to kill them , but for some reason I couldn't find it in me to kill whilst they were that young and I had no reason back then .

They are in my way , back when OY merged with DOA business was going well and smoothly .

NARRATORS POV:

BACK WHEN OY MERGED WITH DOA:

See back  when OY merged with DOA Kay flock was like an older brother to Vanessa . She was basically the girl they'd take when they were about to hit a lick .