Summary + Chapter 1-4

Start from the beginning

  Search keywords: Protagonist: Lu Xing, Ruan Sui ┃ Supporting roles: Huai Yu, Anna, Burton, etc. ┃ Others: pre-releases of "The Panda from the Best Actor's Family Runs Away [Entertainment Circle]" "I Stand against My Own CP [Wear" Book]》Welcome to pay attention~

  One sentence summary: Huskies always betray me

  Purpose: No matter what difficulties we find ourselves in, we must live hard and strive actively

Chapter 1 Rebirth

  In the year 3030 of the New Calendar, all animals and plants except humans mutated overnight, and the climate became extremely extreme. Earthquakes, snowstorms, and volcanic eruptions followed one after another, and humans fell from the top of the food chain and became prey to any species.

  In the first year, 80% of humanity died.

  In the second year, 80% of the remaining humans died, and the remaining humans hid underground.

  In the fifth year, mutated genes were detected for the first time in human genes, giving humanity hope. Meanwhile, plants and animals continued to mutate and for the first time appeared to behave intelligently.

  In the twentieth year, mankind began to contend with mutated animals and plants with the help of mutated humans and newly developed heavy-armored mechas.

  Since then, a war has begun between new humans and mutated animals and plants that has lasted for thousands of years.

  *

  New Star Era Year 328, Colonel's Office at Base No. 6.

  "Colonel Burton, a distress signal has been sent from the northeast three hundred kilometers away from the base."

  Colonel Burton closed the document in his hand and looked at the communications soldier with his sharp eagle eyes: "Who sent the distress signal? What is the distress signal?"

  "This is Col. Zheng Ya, who is responsible for picking up the new batch of freshmen at the Imperial Military Academy. Content: A sudden attack by a group of S-class mutant plants, the Ghost King Vine, and B-class mutant animals, hyenas. It was discovered that the aircraft has lost power."

  "What?" Colonel Burton frowned.

  Ghost King Vine and Hyena Group, how did these two mutants come together? Why didn't they detect any strange energy beforehand?

  Let's not talk about the special mutant called Hyena Group. Ghost King Vine is an S-level high-level mutant. Even if it is dormant and motionless, the abnormal energy it emits is enough to be captured by sensitive detection radar, let alone that it has already attacked the aircraft transporting students.

  However, the fact is that Oni Oto escaped from the detection radar and attacked the newborn aircraft under his nose.

  "Who else is the healer at the base?"

  "Currently, only Captain Yu Rui is at the base, and the others are on mission."

  Colonel Bolton rubbed his chin. One healer was not enough. This mission was very difficult. Not only did they have to go head-to-head with the S-class Ghost King Fuji, but what worried him the most was the group of B-class mutant hyenas.

  Although hyenas are B-level mutants, A-level fighters can deal with them with only light mechas, and higher-level fighters don't even use light mechas.