"If this continues then I am afraid it will mentally affect them. " Said elkie.
Sana and tzuyu had guilty look on their face. They were worried.
"I know you guys are worried. Tzuyu pls take care of them. They need you. " Said elkie. Tzuyu looked at elkie and nodded.

"Mom!! mwama!!" Two voices can be heard. Sullyoon and yiren both came running to sana and tzuyu. Sana and tzuyu smiled at them.
"Look who's here to meet you guys. " Said tzuyu to her daughters.
"Gasp. Ms. Elkwie!!!" Both of them said at the same time and ran to elkie then gave her a hug. Elkie smiled at them and hugged them back. The only person who wasn't smiling was sana.

'so she even got the twins on her side....' sana thought.
"You guys like Ms. Elkie?" Tzuyu asked smiling at the twins.
"We wuv her!! Mwama she gave us cwandy!!!" Said yiren.
"That's great. Did you thank her properly. " Asked tzuyu.
"Yeah we did !!" Said sullyoon excitedly. Elkie smiled at their cuteness.
"Both of them are really nice and cute. " Said elkie smiling. Tzuyu smiled back.

Sana just looked away. She was feeling pain inside her heart. Tzuyu looked happy but sana wasn't. She wanted to walk away so bad.

"Sorry we couldn't hold the twins back. They ran away. " Said hyewon and minju entering the room.
"Ohh it's ok. " Said tzuyu looking at them.
"They are...?" Elkie asked looking at tzuyu.
"Oh yeah they are my kids. " Said tzuyu.
"She meant our kids. " Said sana staring at tzuyu. Tzuyu just sighed.
"Hyewon where's hyunjin and jeongin?" Asked tzuyu.

"We are here mama. " Said jeongin entering the room with hyunjin.
"We were just walking around here. " Said hyunjin.
"Elkie meet the kids, the triplets hyewon, minju, hyunjin , then jeongin and lastly you know the twins already. " Said tzuyu.
"Hello , I am elkie chong. It's nice to meet all of you. " Said elkie smiling.
The kids greeted her back.

"Kids elkie is-" tzuyu got cut off as hyewon spoke.
"Your girlfriend?" Said hyewon. Everyones eyes was now on tzuyu. Elkies face became red like a tomato. Tzuyu was embarrassed too. There was a blush on her face.

Meanwhile sana's heart was aching. She hated the way her heart was reacting to it.

"What?!! No! We were friends back when we were young. She is a special friend. That's it. " Said tzuyu.
"Ohh...ok. sorry for my mistake." Said hyewon.

"Woah....you have so many kids tzuyu.
Remember one time I told you that I wanted to have a lot of kids?" Said elkie smiling. Tzuyu smiled.
"Yeah I do." Said tzuyu. It was like tzuyu and elkie were in their own world.

"Elkie look if you need someone you can tell me you know. " Said sana with her emotionless face.
"Tzuyu is quite busy. " Said sana looking at tzuyu up and down. Tzuyu felt mad because of the attitude sana was showing.

"I-i should be going now. " Said elkie with a forced. Elkie stood up.
"I will walk you outside. " Said tzuyu. Tzuyu was about to stand up. But felt a hold on her hand. It was sana. Tzuyu looked at sana confused.
"I believe she has legs and she can go by herself.." sana said looking at tzuyu with her burning eyes. Then again forcedly smiled to elkie and said "right elkie?"

"Y-yeah."said elkie. Tzuyu shove off sana's hands from hers.
"No. Elkie, let's go. I will walk you to door. " Said tzuyu then started to walk away with Elkie. Sana felt so many things. But mostly anger. She wanted to break something. Anything that is near. Her heart was screaming. Her eyes got teared up. Holding back everything sana stood up and walked to her room with anger. The kids just stared at sana in amusement.
"What happened to her?" Asked minju confused.
Hyewon just shrugged.
While hyunjin just sighed.

"Tzuyu I don't think she liked that you came with me. " Said elkie.
"No it's fine. She is not my wife anymore. So it shouldn't matter. " Said tzuyu. Tzuyu then looked at elkie feeling a bit guilty.
"I am sorry the way sana acted with you. " Said tzuyu apologizing.
"No it's ok. She probably remembered about past. Don't worry. " Said elkie.