Let The Golden Orange Rays Guide You To Your Destiny Part 2

Start from the beginning

"Signor Quattrocchi, sorry to bother you, but someone asked us about a recent theft they endured. They found the bank account that conducted the purchase." Dana pulled out the laptop and opened it to Antonio's bank account and his face. "Can you explain this to me?"

Chiara searched his face for signs of innocence. After their screaming match over Augustus' treatment, she believed that Antonio had good intentions despite somehow ignoring the warning signs of a malnourished predator.

Antonio took a few minutes to fully comprehend everything as both Chiara and Dana explained everything, leaving out the twins and how they stumbled upon this information. "—Signora Divata, I've always thought you were the smartest out of my crew. Read the date of this alleged transaction that I supposedly made in the hinterlands of Switzerland."

Dana turned around the laptop. "5 June 2057?"

"Exactly, and Signora Agosti, what scene were we shooting on that day?"

"Roll 9, Scene 15?" Chiara answered.

"And like all scenes I film, I was physically present on the lot that day, from sundown to sunset." He suddenly slammed his fist into the table, startling both women. "So how was I able to attend a private auction in Geneva for the possessions of a man I never knew when I was busy filming the greatest sequences a maestro could execute?!"

Dana sighed. "You have a point—"

"Of course, I have a point! Who else would—" Antonio's pupils narrowed. "That slothful bastard! I swore to him on my nonna's grave that he would never receive a single euro cent from my account after he spent ten thousand on frivolous games! My wife has been too lenient on him, always saying that he will learn to change his ways! From now on, I will make him pay for mooching off of my success and refusing to get off his lazy ass!" His face purpled in rage. "That—"

"Excuse me, but who are you talking about?" Chiara asked.

"My son!" Antonio yelled at her. "My useless oxygen-sucking wastrel of a son! If you need to find him, he'll be at my house that I bought and paid for!"

Once everyone was safely ensconced inside the van, they pulled up close to Antonio's house.

"He wasn't lying," Clytemnestra mentioned. "When I read his mind, all he was thinking about was that someone deceived him. He never once thought about trying to hide anything from Dana."

"Wait, you said he hid nothing from me, but what about Chiara?" Dana asked.

Clytemnestra kept silent. "He was thinking about her talent...and the fact that someone paid him a lot of euros to cast her in his passion project."

"He still thought I was talented, right?" asked Chiara.

"He did, but the money helped."

Antonio was always adamant that nothing was to compromise his artistic vision. Chiara wondered what caused that sudden shift, but decided that it didn't matter.

Augustus was allowed to go inside, and they left Amalia, Dana, and Helen together in case something happened. Antonio had told Chiara once, during a dinner at Giovanni's, that he locked everything once he left the house. Clytemnestra left to circle the building, her long strands blowing in the light breeze.

Alright, so I checked out the building. There are two floors, two windows in the back and two windows in the front. There's also a chimney. I think our best bet is to sneak into the first floor through the back window and then—

"I think that going through the back window is unfitting. No, if I wanted to confront someone, I would face them like a true hero," she declared.

Chiara asked her friends to shield their eyes before transforming and kicking in the door, sending splinters flying through the hallway.