Let The Golden Orange Rays Guide You To Your Destiny Part 1

Start from the beginning

"You should be grateful for this opportunity! After all, you were only written for a minor role until Luka had to drop out due to illness!" Again both the actress and the director engaged in wild gestures, forcing everyone to either sidestep or duck.

"Grateful? I know my talents and I could have taken them anywhere else other than this film! Instead, I affirmed my commitments and fixed your flaws! Your temper, your—"

"Enough! Both of you, shut up! It's been over two weeks, and neither of your bloated egos can let this go! You're worse than all of my cousins in New Manila!"

Both Chiara and Antonio turned to the source of the interruption. Dana was staring at them, dressed in white pants and a black shirt, glaring at both of them through tinted sunglasses. Chiara approved of the outfit. It fit with the surprise she had planned in advance.

"Ah, Signora Divata, I did not realise that you were present for this." Antonio had a soft spot for Dana. To be fair, so did most of the cast and crew. Something about being a foreigner in a sea of Italians. Except for that one time she incorrectly called football soccer. That was unforgivable.

"Of course I was present. I'm a part of this film, like everyone else." Dana crossed her arms. "I'm going now. Thanks for today." With that, she left. Chiara chuckled slightly, her heart warmed by sweet Dana's jabs, only stopping when Antonio glared at her.

Chiara was left with Antonio and Nico. With a sigh, she thanked them both and kissed them both. Nico was nice and sweet behind his dramatic performances, and she liked working with him. She had a litany of issues with Antonio, most of which involved that incident from two weeks ago, but they have reached an understanding. Obviously, she had some say in what he does with the film. Of course, he also owed her his life.

Behind the camera, Vittorino stretched out his lanky arms as he yawned from the floor. Chiara waved at him and gave him twenty euros and a good luck charm for his date today and thanked him with a kiss on the cheek.

Claudia and Blanca were gossiping again, but both waved at Chiara as she chatted with them, thanking them for the sound stage equipment and lending their expertise. Claudia nodded and wished Chiara luck with everything, especially with her date. Blanca thanked Chiara for bringing the extra sound stage equipment from the warehouse. Chiara picked up her bag, gave them both their coffee orders for today, and kissed both on their cheeks.

She snuck in the back to Giulia's office, stacked with crumpled up papers and one exhausted woman buried in her keyboard snoring away. She roused the older woman, who adjusted her glasses on her nose bridge and looked at Chiara more closely.

"I got you some ravioli from Giovanni's with the red sauce and the extra chopped basil." Chiara dug through her bag until she found a container. "Here you go, Signora. Do you want me to help you with writing?"

"Thank you for the offer Chiara, but that's why I have other scriptwriters." She smiled.

"Trust me, I can do better than them. I've been acting out their work for the past three weeks, and I have a few suggestions. Do you want to hear them?"

Giulia giggled. "It's alright, Chiara darling. Don't you have an appointment with the florist?"

Chiara's heart skipped a beat. "Ummm, I have to go. Ciao!" She kissed Giulia on the cheek twice before leaving.

Before she left the studio, she met with the head caterer Gabriella and thanked her for the good food during today's shooting and brought her that gold ring that she had been staring at for the past week. She also thanked the three chefs in the kitchen; Alessandro, Martina, and Elia, for their hard work and gave them new gloves. With that, she hopped on her golden Vespa and sped off.