Chapter 1: Lost

UNWANTED LOVE
💖💗💞💓
~~~
(Real life)
~~~

I groaned loudly as, the sound of my obnoxious  alarm on my phone went off

I groaned loudly as, the sound of my obnoxious  alarm on my phone went off. i quickly turned it off slamming my head back into my pillow, trying to remember what me and Theo James had been doing before my second alarm went off. i sighed heavily before getting up and turning off my alarm.

It was the first day of school. I was a senior this year, and i had decided i was going to make the best of it.

I went over to my bathroom and splashed my face with some cold water, opening my eyes to look at myself in the mirror. My phone buzzed again but it was from my photos app, a year ago today.

I looked so different so young I thought, I scrolled over to the next photo, immediately regretting it. It was a photo of me and my older sister, hugging each other tightly after we hadn't seen each other in a week . I winced and turned off my phone quickly before looking at myself in the mirror again.

This year I am going to be a year older than my sister, Anna, ever got to live to. i didn't like the thought of that so I turned on some music on full blast and started getting ready.

I curled my hair and brushed it out so it was loose and wavy and I did my skincare. I looked at my skin and smiled, it was tan and had cute freckles and was clear . I still did my makeup lightly and got dressed.

i took some pictures for my instagram, picking my favourite one and thinking of the perfect caption to sum up my mood

instagram
/social media

~~

Sophia_Birlem