SM.0

————

Finding your soulmate is a one in a million chance, nearly impossible, yet everyone still tries. Why so?

In this world, back when royals, horse and carriage, nobility, and fancy royal manhwa clothing were a thing, Min Y/n decides she will never attempt to find her soulmate, and instead wants only to live a peaceful and uneventful life. 

At a certain age, everyone will see the red string of fate connect  from their ring finger to whoever is on the other side of the string, the string isn't seen by anyone else except the two bound by it, almost thought of as a figment of one's soul, unwavering and resilient. It cannot be cut nor can it be broken, it doesn't interfere with basic life either, it's almost not even there. Some say it exists in a whole separate dimension with different rules of space and time.

The day the royal princess' soulmate has been long awaited, many royals have hoped it was them, I mean who wouldn't? The princess was elegant, well spoken and basically everything you could ask for, the common folk never fathomed it could be them. Many royals have been fated to be with other royals or ones or nobility, so what would be much different about the princess' match?

They couldn't be further from the truth....