19

2 months later

"F*ck baby, yessss move just like that...yeah oh F*ck yesssssss... y.. you were made for me", Chan growled out while laying flat inside the hut as Felix rode him hard and fast into oblivion.

"Y.. You're the b... best I've ever had
Ch...Chan.. AAAAAH Yesss... right there baby", Felix moaned out as he continued grinding his hips wildly and sensually on Chan's d*ck, wanting to feel every inch of Chan inside him.

Suddenly a plane sound passing was heard by the panting Felix, who halted his movements in order to hear it clearly. Chan didn't hear anything, "B... babe I'm... I'm about to cum, why aren't you moving", he whined in fustration and grabbed Felix's waist grinding upwards onto Felix who shuddered at the action.

Felix finally realized that it really was a plane flying through and therefore, tried getting out off Chan's clutches which was hard because he was strong and the man had a good d*ck......

Chan continued grinding upwards as he held tightly onto Felix hips not letting go, "Ch....Chan... th... there is a real is a pl... plane flying thr...through , we gotta go", Felix told while moaning and biting his lower lip at the euphoric feeling.

Chan smirked, "I don't hear no plane, and you are not going anywhere until I cum". He continued holding Felix's waist tightly and f*cked him hard upward, draining the life out of Felix who couldn't push him off anymore.

"Ngh...Ch..Chan, the...there's a AAAAAAH... " they both finally came together, and began to come down from their highs, causing the exhausted Felix to look at Chan with anger.

"Ooh, that was amazing baby", Chan said before laying back down on his back. Felix suddenly punched his shoulder, "You bastard, I can't believe you!", Felix angrily pulled himself out his now Limp d*ck and grab some clothes near him to wear and limped outside to look for the plane, but to his sadness, the plane was far long gone.

Felix fell onto his knees and screamd out in frustration. Chan lazily came out of the hut in his boxers, while eating a banana. He looked at the kneeling Felix then looked back at the disappearing airplane while squinted eyes.

"Oh well, it's far long gone now, next time babe", Chan said casually while he continued eating his banana. Felix looked back at him with fuming eyes and stood up, going straight towards him with looks to kill.

He stood infront of the now nervous Chan, grab the banana in his hand threw it harshly into the sand and then walked away. "What the hell is wrong with you", Chan scratched his head in bewilderment.

Suddenly Felix began to swim into the ocean, which almost gave Chan a heart attack. He ran after him and swam towards the struggling Felix, but luckily, Chan was a great swimmer.

He caught up with him and stopped Felix in the middle of the ocean and turned him around to face him, but Felix didn't want to. He was actually crying while pushing Chan's hand away. "Baby please, you scaring me, what did I do, and why are you swimming after a plane that's long gone? Chan asked curiously.

Felix suddenly slapped him across the face, and that's when Chan finally realized this is serious." Felix, baby, slapping, hitting and punching me won't solve anything, you can do it all to me, but I'll always follow to the end of the the world. Now calm down and tell me where were you swimming to in the middle of the ocean?".

Felix suddenly cried out and Chan didn't know how to console him since he keeps slapping the heck out of him. "Baby please calm down, breath, that's it, breath...", Chan caressed his back lightly. "Now please tell what you're doing here, are you trying to chase after that plane or are you trying to drown yourself here?", Chan enquired anxiously.

After taking a deep breath, Felix began to speak, "after I saw that plane passing us, which is the 6th plane that has passed us in 3 months, it made me believe that someone outthere is searching for us. So I started asking why us, why can't they find or track us, and then I remembered Nikki showing me every important part of his Granpa's jet, he showed me a beacon at the jets tale that needs to be pressed on for emergencies, just incase of accidents like these since the jets is old fashioned. If it's switched on, it becomes like a tracker for our location, and I think it's probably off right now and that's why they haven't found us yet. "Felix explained.

Chan shook his head, "Babe, the plane went under after I got Nikki out, you won't reach that tale, no one can", he said to him. Felix bit his lower lip with tears forming in his eyes, "But what if you try Chan, Hyunjin and Binnie did tell me you were the best swimmer in school?", Felix asked with hopeful eyes.

"Exactly, in school, this is real life baby, I can't go down there, I'd probably die too, now let get out of this ocean, my balls are freezing. Felix rolled his eyes as they swam back to shore. The minute they stood on the land, Felix looked at Chan weirdly.

Chan frowned at him, "What now, you Wanna slap me again, go ahead if it makes you feel better",.... And out of the blue, Felix threw up all over Chan's face and chest. With both of them staring in horror and disgust, Felix nervously wiped him, "I'm sorry babe, it just came out of the blue, I'm so sorry!", he apologized continuously.

"It's okay babe, but Damn... What did you eat, are you feeling okay?", Chan asked while washing his face on the ocean water. Felix started remembering her talk with her mom a long time ago, at a certain doctor's office, they didnt believe at first, but now in the present moment, Felix began counting how may times he had unprotected sex with Chan, his eyes widened in horror and shock as he placed a hand over his mouth with tears streaming down his face.

Chan wiped his face with a clean towel walking towards Felix who's back was facing him. "Lix, don't cry, jeez you cry alot these days, I've washed it all out seee...hey, look at me" he said while turning the weeping Felix around...

"What did I do now, babe you gotta stop this crying of yours or you'll get sick, seriously", he told the now sobbing Felix who ran up to Chan and clutched his t-shirt roughly.

"Hey... Hey hey, it's first the yelling, then the crying and now the violence , why you shaking and grabbing me like this, what's really going on with you lately?", he asked  the trembling Felix. "Chan, we gotta get out of here, we need to find help SOON!!!", Felix yelled out this last part.

Chan furrowed his eyebrows at him,"Baby you scaring me, and why are you shaking, tell me what is really going on with you, are you sick !?", Chan asked in seriousness, while staring at the trembling felix who looked at Chan with tears falling, "Chan, Chan i think I might be pregnant!".

To be continued....
Would appreciate your Comments, Feedback & Votes 🥰.
Happy Reading ❤️❤️❤️