but....why?

You know those silly things that manage to make you happy?

Those tiny insignificant things?

Like for example, the street in front of my house got the lights changed from a bright white to a dull yellow, and for some reason, it makes me happy.

Another time, I found a really tiny paper clip, that managed to brighten me up.

Lately, I've been enjoying the cold nights, through which the moon shines so elegantly.

Now there does exist a flip-side to this too, as all things do and should.

Namely- IMAGINING STUPID SCENARIOS TO CALM YOURSELF DOWN IN STRESS INDUCING SITUATIONS.

So, here it is so you guys can do the same:

You and your partner are chilling, just doing nothing and laying around on the sofa, engulfed in your phones.

"yo, you hungry?" you ask.

"ngl I kinda am." he answers, not looking away from his screen.

"whatchu wanna eat? I can cook up something."

He cannot come up with anything and turns over to look away from his phone at you and then at the ceiling, a habit of his whenever he is deep in thoughts. Your impatient ass decides to speak up.

"how bout some fried stuff?"

"naaa, that's too dry" he complains.

"not as dry as your crusty ass lips" you mutter under your breath.

"then how about some soup? mushrooms? chicken?"

"ooh juicyy, sure mushrooms will do." he answers, his eyes drifting back onto his addicting screen.

"OoH jUiCy." you mimic his tone.

"I heard both of those goofus." he finally confronts you as soon as you get off the couch to walk to the kitchen.

"Then I must've meant them bonehead."

He gasps dramatically at that and swiftly walks up behind you, grabbing your waist and spinning you around while placing small pecks along the top of your spine till you are hit over with that huge wave of nausea.

"DRY? CRUSTY? HUH? WHAT ELSE DID YOU SAY?" he yells into your skin.

"put meh dawhn" you blabber in his arms, with him ignoring your pleas. After what feels like an eternity, your feet drop to the floor and your head flails down.

"FUCK YUH" you try to slip away from him, but he holds you as tight as an unopened plastic bottle.

"mind your words and apologize the next time miss BoNeHeAd"

"I'll vomit on your face if you don't let me go" you run your nails over his knuckles as a failed attempt.

"try me"

You turn around to face him and pretend to vomit over his shirt"ÆUGH".

"eww get tf outta here" he shivers with disgust and gags at the sound.

"ÆUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGH" you repeat it over again to get the very well deserved revenge outta him. His stomach churns and he runs away from you.

                                                                            ----------------------

ERROR 404 I forgot to make the rest of it up since stress colonized me 💀