Calling Jimmy he waits at it rings until Jimmy picks up.

"Hello?"

"Uce, I need your help." Jey panics talking to Jimmy frantic.

"What's wrong, you hurt or somthing?" Jimmy asks concerned for his brother.

"Nah, I-" hearing rustling out side the door he lowers his voice, "I can't tell you over the phone, this freak could've tapped it or something."

"What the hell are you talking about man?" Jimmy asks, now confused.

"Just come over like in the next hour please. It's important, very important." Jey says.

"Alright, man, I got you." Jimmy replies.

Shortly after the twins hung up. Jey quickly brushed his teeth and splashed water on his face in attempts to calm himself down from the number of questions running though his brain. 

He didn't even know why he was so paranoid, it's not like the person had any proof of anything and for all he knew they could've been lying about the whole thing to mess with him. All he knew was that if they were right he could be in a whole lot of a trouble.

Stepping out the bathroom Leanne had seemingly just woken up, seeing her stretching with a yawn, she now had on a black shirt while her bottom half was covered by the sheets.

"Morning ma." Jey smiles as he sees her.

"Morning. What time is it?" She blinks harshly trying to wake herself up.

Checking his phone he tells her, "8:22."

With her eyes widening, she scrambles out the bed muttering a plethora of 'oh crap.'

"What's wrong?" Jey asks as she rushed past him to the bathroom.

Looking at her smear the toothpaste on her toothbrush and stuff it in her mouth beginning to aggressively brush, she look at him through the mirror, "igottameetthegirlsforten."

"What?"

Spitting out the fizzy toothpaste she washes her mouth answering clearly this time, "I'm meeting the girls for ten. Jesse and Stacy want to have this get together this afternoon with family maybe invite some superstars. You should come to, bring your brother even. That is if you have time."

"You know I always got time for my girl." He steps towards her.

"Your girl?" She looks up at him.

"Yeah, you all mine." He answers getting a giggle out of her.

Pulling her in by her waist Jey pushed a strand of her loose curly hair behind her ear, cupping her chin, he dips his head down kissing her lightly.

Wrapping her arms around his neck Leanne deepens the kiss lightly moaning in satisfaction at his reciprocation.

Jey's hand travels down to the ends of the shirt lifting it slightly, feeling her warm skin along her thigh. Still captured by eachother's lips, Jey smiles at the realization that she hadn't put on any underwear.