12

"It's okay"

3RD PERSON'S POV:

IT WAS TIME. They were ready to start the spell. Angelina got her spell book. Xavier has lit few candles and placed them around the salt circle. Smith siblings sat on the floor in the circle holding each other's hands.

"Say after me" Angelina told her brother and he nodded smiling. "Reduc me ut vivam Talk ad manes Reduc me ad vitam"

"Reduc me ut vivam Talk ad manes Reduc me ad vitam" He said.

"Reduc me ut vivam Talk ad manes Reduc me ad vitam Reduc me ut vivam Talk ad manes Reduc me ad vitam Reduc me ut vivam Talk ad manes Reduc me ad vitam Reduc me ut vivam Talk ad manes Reduc me ad vitam"  they said together having their eyes closed.

Suddenly the candles went out. They no longer were inflamed. Smith siblings opened their eyes as they looked around confused. They didn't understand what happened.

"Now what? How do we know it worked?" Xavier asked.

"I don't know, I guess we will wait" She said and Xavier have her a look.

"Really, you don't know?" He asked.

"It's first time I am doing it" She defended herself.

The door opened and Smith siblings looked at that way to see Rebekah walking in. She looked guilty. Angelina rolls her eyes and walks in the bathroom.

"Angie—"

"love has you fooled, Rebekah. You quickly forgot how they killed Lina. I hate you, just like I hate rest of them" Xavier told her and Rebekah glares at him.

"I haven't forgotten anything, Xavier! I miss her as much as you do! The revenge has you blinded. The anger is controlling you! You think you are only one who lost her! I lost her too! I lost my sister!" She yelled.

"Well then prove it! Show her that! Don't go against her! You have hated Elena. Angelina was with you to help you to make her life living hell. She was always with you" Xavier told her and Rebekah looks down embarrassed. "I will let two talk" He said getting out.

Angelina get out of bathroom and sees Rebekah standing. "So, you came to apologize after you yelled us wanting us to leave. I don't understand what you want, Rebekah. Your best friend or Matt" She said.

"I would say both but at the moment I want you the most. I want my best friend." Rebekah said and Angelina stayed silent. "We had small time to spend together before you will die again. I had a chance to be with you but we spent this time being mad at each others." She said. "I am sorry."

"It's okay" Angelina said. "I didn't expect to forgive you this quickly but the fact that I love you, leaves me no choice other than to forgive you" she said smiling as Rebekah smiles and runs to hug her.

Xavier walks in, Kol following behind. "They have made up." Xavier said and Kol still looks angry. He doesn't dare to glance Rebekah who laughs at his behaviors.

"I am sorry, Kol" She said laughing as Angelina and Xavier started giggling.

"Umhh it's okay" He said still not facing her as Rebekah walks up to her and hugs him.

"I have missed you and your annoying comments" She said as Xavier and Angelina smile at them.

"How about drinking some of Damon's bourbon and doing drugs? Lina has some herbs" Xavier said smirking as Kol and Rebekah gave Angelina look.

"What? This house is sometimes boring. I had to do something" Angelina defended herself as Kol and Rebekah laughed.

_____________________

Angelina, Kol, Xavier and Rebekah sat in the livingroom of Rebekah's and Angelina's house while they were laughing, drinking and doing drugs. Kol and Angelina sat on the large couch holding hands as Kol had his arm wrapped around her shoulder. Xavier and Rebekah sat on the opposite couchs which were placed in front of each others.

"That day was the best day of my life." Angelina said as they talked about the past.

"When was it?" Rebekah asked.

"I think it was in 1762." Kol said.

"October 5" Xavier added.

"That day, Elijah and Klaus got drunk." Rebekah said and Angelina gasped remembering that as Xavier and Kol chuckled at Angelina's reaction.

"I remember it, Elijah was singing and Klaus was dancing." Angelina said laughing as Rebekah, Xavier and Kol joined.

"Do you remember how Xavier asked Rebekah to marry her everyday just to piss Nik off?" Kol asked and Angelina laughed.

"He seemed angry" Xavier said.

"Once, Kol did same with me to check if Xavier was overprotective brother." Angelina said.

"I was not" Xavier said.

Rebekah looks at Angelina remembering something from the past. "Oh, do you remember when we went on the blind date to make Kol and Xavier jealous?" She asked and two best friends started laughing.

"It was not funny" Xavier said.

"Until we had to kill that boys" Kol added.

"Right"

"We had so much fun in the past" Angelina said. "I miss old times. Xavier had longer hair, me and Kol were alive, me and Bekah went to shopping every day while Kol and Xavi played pool or drank alcohol. It was fun" She said leaning her head on Kol's shoulder.

Kol kissed her forehead. "I miss it too darling " He said.

Rebekah and Xavier smiled at the couple. Xavier is thinking about Bonnie to see couple as Rebekah looks at Xavier smiling and remembering their couple Era. She sighs before looking at couch were the couple was supposed to be but they disappeared.

"They disappeared" Rebekah said.

"They did?" Xavier said. He still could still see them. "It worked"

"What worked?" Rebekah asked.

"I have to tell you something"

______________

Aftter Xavier told Rebekah about seeing ghost, he went to bed. He actually couldn't sleep because it was hard for him believe that he could see his sister. He was happy. All of sudden, somebody appeared in his room. He looked around and saw Bonnie.

"Bonnie... what are you doing here?" He asked getting up as Bonnie looks at him confused.

"Y-you can see me?" She asked.

"Why can't I?" He asked confused.

"Because I am dead"

His eyes widen in shock.

_______________

A/N

DONE ✔

ACT 1 IS FINISHED!
My new comfort chapter

ACT 1 IS FINISHED!My new comfort chapter