Satyasena knew the story all too well. The war between Kilsa and the neighbouring tribes had been going on for decades. Bloodshed had become a way of life. Understanding that he would need more strength and resources, Tanshul reached out to his Father for help, having heard tales of his valour. His Father had come to Tanshul's rescue by brokering peace between all the tribes and negotiating a treaty that was so concrete that all tribes had to agree to it.

"Angraj had helped us but refused to take anything we had to offer as a token of our appreciation. He did a good deed and then went away without a care for anything. To me, that was one of the most incredible acts of selflessness I have witnessed."

"Yes, Father is very much like that," Satyasena said. He remembered the incident very well because it had happened right around the time when Shatrunjaya was born. Vrishasena had accompanied their Father, and he had come back delighted by the beauty of the land, telling them all about the flowers and wildlife for hours on end. That was back then, when Vrishasena actually shared his feelings with them.

"I do hope he comes here once. It would be my honour to host him."

Satyasena smiled at Tanshul. "I am sure he would like that too."

"Be sure to attend the puja and aarti, Prince."

"Oh yes, I will." Satyasena responded. Each year, the twelve tribes came together to offer their respects to their common God. The tradition had been suspended during the war years but had now been revived as a day to celebrate this newfound peace. Tanshul had been rather persistent about having his family join in on the festivities. It's the most glorious day of the year for us, Queen Vrushali, he said in delight. You must come and see it for yourself.

They would obviously not be able to go like themselves, so Tanshul had arranged special garments for them, similar to what the locals would wear. He had received his clothes yesterday, and he couldn't help but smile in glee. It was all he could think about. Finally, they would get a chance to let loose and have some fun. Out of all of them, only Vrishasena had opted out of the puja. It did not surprise Satysena in the least.

After putting on the clothes, he rushed to the mirror to see himself in traditional Kilsa garb. The clothes were nice and fit him well; the only problem was the gigantic headgear that he was having trouble balancing on his head. It contained trinkets with each of the tribe's special symbols connected through strings. One of the trinkets kept hitting him in the eye, and he adjusted the headgear to move it away from him.

He heard laughter behind him and turned to find Sushena and Dvipata, pointing at him.

"Oh, brother, you look lovely." Dvipata said, bursting into a fit of giggles.

"Go away, Dvipata." Satyasena raised an eyebrow, "And you are wearing the same clothes!"

"Yes, but it suits him. And unlike you, he doesn't need to keep one eye permanently closed off." Sushena responded, mocking him by closing one eye and imitating his struggles.

"It's this stupid trinket; it keeps poking me in the eye!" Satyasena exclaimed, rearranging the position of his headgear. After embarassing him for another fifteen minutes, Sushena advised him to go to Chitrasena. "He's the one who helped us. Or you could go to Mother after she is done dressing up Vrishketu."