AND...CUT!

"I DO." Dr. Choi said as he looked at his now husband's eyes.

Dr. Han was happy with Dr. Choi's response. And with that, he also replied with, " I DO A MILLION TIMES!" Dr. Han said as he smiled sweetly at his lovely husband's face.

 A short ceremony was done outside their country to honor their union. The two of them had been dating for more than 4 years and when Dr. Han asked the 'magic question'. Dr. Choi didn't take the time to say YES.

Now, REAL LIFE LOVERS, Taehyung and Ji Min were in their Characters for their High Ranking TV Show.

Mid-Season 2 of Doctor, Doctor! Dr. Han and Dr.Choi got married. Their Co-stars were happy when they read the Script. The Show gained more LGBTQ++ Supporters as their favorite Gay Couple was the cause of the High Ratings. 

Apart from the Powerhouse Cast, some Korean audiences embraced Dr. Han and Dr. Choi. The Fandom of the said program shows their undying support to all its cast most importantly to  Taehyung and Ji Min. They now have a Fandom Famously known as TAEMIN OR using Taehyung's stage name, it'S VMIN. (which is known INTERNATIONALLY).

The said Co-stars also spoke to each other about going public. They consulted with the Management regarding this case. 

Soon, they set an arrangement to have a sit down with the CEO and with the whole cast.

" I think you so go for it! We will be here to support you guys!" In Sung said as he encouraged the 'gay couple' to sit down with the CEO.

" We are dating!" Taehyung said when they spoke to the Owner of the Network. Ji Min was a bit shy when they had the meeting with the CEO. He is not as courageous as Taehyung regarding these types of things.

The CEO of the network was no longer shocked. There were a lot of controversies a Network or a Business has to face, so hearing this, is not something new. "How do you want us to handle this?" The first few words that came out of his mouth.

Hye Kyo who has been in the Industry longer than the other Cast gave a 'scenario' that she thinks is 'fair enough' for the public to accept.

"How about we just gave them the Truth Boss!" Hye Kyo said. Da Hae and In Sung gave them a nod. " That simple?" The CEO rebuts. "Yes, that's simple!" In Sung said as he agreed with the female co-star.

"See, we are in this series that has Gay Couple in the story. At first, I was skeptical, knowing Korean Fans mostly stick to Tradition but I was surprised when they welcomed Dr. Han and Dr. Choi warmly into their households.

"If I may also say Sir, they are not the only ones who seemed to be dating with same-gender preference. " Da Hae said as she stood from her seat. She walked to Taehyung and Ji Min and patted them lightly on their shoulders. Giving them comfort.

Tae Ri who seemed to be quiet during the meeting spoke too. " They also have accepted me dating someone else Sir. It may take time for them to accept the truth, but at least we told them. That is more important."

After the meeting, the CEO seemed to be enlightened. Taehyung and Ji Min were hopeful that the fans would accept them, even if they were not Dr. Han and Dr. Choi, that they were just themselves.

Before dating Ji Min, it was said that Taehyung 'dated' some famous stars. So when it comes to this situation, Taehyung knows more about how to handle 'dating rumors'.

The elder co-stars helped them address the controversies. Considering Korea as a Conservative Country, Taehyung and Ji Min knew that there was a need for this kind of secret to be hidden. It was with the help of In Sung, Da Hae, and Hye Kyo who acts like their older siblings have encouraged them to 'come out'.

MERELY 2 MONTHS PASSED

After that Talk with the Network Owner, Taehyung, and Ji Min also reached out to their Management to address this matter.