AND...CUT!

" I am sorry Direct! My bad! From the top please?" Taehyung shyly said after he realized that he was not in the scene.

"Okay, from the top!" The Director yelled and a small smirk plastered upon his face.

"Dr. Choi" Taehyung started his line. But as soon as he made eye contact with Ji Min, he lost it again. "Sorry, sorry, again please?" Taehyung yelled to everyone signaling them to do a retake.

"Is there something bothering you today Taehyung?" The Director sarcastically yelled from his megaphone. Taehyung scratched his head and suddenly squished Ji Min's right cheek. " It's his fault Direct!" Taehyung jokingly said while making a pout pointing to Ji Min.

Everyone looked at Ji Min and they all made a few whispers and they all smiled at him. "We-wait. What is happening?" Ji Min asked, cluelessly what was happening.

Taehyung and Ji Min have been working on the set for a couple of months already. And somehow, everyone on the set 'got a hint' of what was happening between the Stars on the set.

FEW MONTHS BACK

"It will be a first if ever Taehyung confirms this!" In Sung said to his wife.

The two seem to be observing their co-stars silently, and In Sung discovers there's something in Taehyung that seems to be 'fishy'.

A month went by and Taehyung still gave his attention to Ji Min 200%. Even the Crew were getting intrigued by his behavior. They knew that Taehyung was a flirt, but somehow, it's different when it comes to Ji Min.

" Did you see that? they're so cute. He even squishes Jiminie's cheeks?" One of the makeup artists whispered to the one fixing Hye Kyo's hair.

"Quiet guys! You don't want to be terminated right? That's part of a Non-Disclosure agreement you signed when you got hired!" Hye Kyo reprimanded two 2 giggling makeup artists. " Sorry Madam." One of the makeup artists said while she bowed to Hye Kyo. "It's alright, no need to apologize to me. I care because we want to protect our show and everything that is on this set. "Hye Kyo said to them and smiled."

ABOUT TWO MONTHS AGO

" Ji Min, Ji Minshiiii!" Taehyung yelled at the top of his lungs. He was walking to the set when he noticed Ji Min walking alone. They were about to tape for the Second Season of Doctor, Doctor!

The First Season was a phenomenal hit. It was not even a question of why their scores were high for Primetime TV Shows. They have all the Aces combined!

Jimin suddenly stopped when he heard a Baritone voice yelling his name. He looked at his back and kind of knew who wanted to get his attention. " Yes, Taehyungshi? " Ji Min replied. This time, Ji Min is not that irritated with him.

"I just want us to go together to the set!" Taehyung said as he caught his breath. "Yeah? but why?" Ji Min asked with a hint of innocence in his voice. " Well, that is because I want to walk with you, and talk to you more". Taehyung explained looking at Ji Min's eyes. For a few moments, he got lost again.

"Okay? So what do you want to talk about?" Ji Min asked now feeling a bit shy with Taehyung's reasons. Something inside of him made him think that there was meaning behind Taehyung's words. Perhaps, it is because " It takes one to know one!".

Ji Min could sense that Taehyung is also gay, like him. But he is not the type of person who assumes things. Ji Min silently got Taehyung all figured out. His actions, his words. Everything about him.

The two exchanged words while they were walking to the set. Somehow, their talk feels comfortable. Both of them were impressed by each other's Talents and Achievements.