("Hey, you have come. You ate well, didn't you? If you still have space in your well-like stomach, will you eat more.")

"Ufff....itni izzat. Tumhare muh se achhe nahi lagti." Ekansh exclaimed and laid on the bed. He tried to keep his head in her lap but she pushed him. He was about to fall but balanced himself and kept his head on the pillow making faces at her. Simran smiled at their cute interaction.

("Uff...so much respect. It doesn't look good from your mouth.")

"Tu izzat ke layak hi nahi hai."

("You don't deserve respect.")

"Haa, ab aai na line par."

("Yes, now you came on track.")

Simran was smiling seeing them. She always heard that a woman should respect her husband like a God. But seeing Sonali talking to Ekansh like this was something she felt weird.

"Ahem... I'll take my leave." Simran said getting up but before that they could say something a knock on the door disturbed them.

"Bhai, bhabhi. If you guys don't mind then can I take my wife back." Abhay was standing outside with his head peeping in the room.

"Of course! That's what I was thinking about why you didn't come following your wife." Sonali taunted Abhay.

"Now, everyone is not like your husband who doesn't care about their wife." Abhay entered the room and shrugged taunting back.

"Sun le Teri wajah se kaisi kaisi baatein Sunni pad Rahi hai " Sonali said again getting angry on Ekansh.

"Achha, aap log ladte raho mujhe neend AA Rahi hai. Tomorrow I've to go to office too. Let's go." Abhay said to them and wrapped his arm around Simran.

(“Okay, you guys keep fighting, I'm feeling sleepy...)

"Haa bhai. Jao jao. Jitne desperate ho na tum I'm sure bahot jaldi hi good news Milne wali hai."

("Yes brother. Go, no wonder how desperate you are, I am sure we will get good news very soon.")

Sonali's remark made the couple red in embarrassment. Abhay looked at Simran who was looking down with blushy cheeks. Feeling his gaze she looked at him then averted her eyes feeling the heat on her cheeks increasing because of his soft gaze.

"Dekh. Dono kaise laal ho Gaye hai." Ekansh teased seeing them blushing.

("Look. How red both of them have turned.")

"You guys married beforehand so you should give good news first."

Simran said in an attempt to tease them but frowned when their smile fell. She looked at Abhay whose expressions told her that she said something wrong.

"A..a... I'm sorry if I said something wrong. I was just..."

"Hey, it's fine." Ekansh assured her.

"Actually after a year of our marriage, we were blessed with this good news. We were really happy." Sonali told and Ekansh squeezed her hand supporting her seeing her getting emotional.

"But we were not that lucky. I was in seventh month when in an accident, we lost our baby. Then even after trying for years, could not conceive." Sonali said with a deep sigh.