Chapter 2

Song: To the moon and never back - Mylexiety

-Hey Earth! Titan and Earth had became friends after the revolution, they had started to hang out more often now.

-Hey Titan! So what are we playing? Earth had recovered from his suicide attempt and the whole situation, well, that's what he says. He doesn't ever talk about it, anytime moon or Mercury mentions it, he quickly changes the subject, like nothing ever happened. They hadn't told anyone, Earth said that they didn't need to know.

-I was thinking poker, what do you say? Earth nodded.

-Sure, sounds good. Moon nodded as well and they started playing. Moon floated by Earths side. Moon had also tried to move on as well from the whole thing, but he still had some scary memories. He doesn't like to leave Earth alone without knowing someone will be there watching him, even though Earth seems fine now. But a suicide attempt is not something you recover from that easily. Moon knew that Earth was still hurting, his earthlings were not getting any better, but worse. It worried him.

Meanwhile they were playing, someone was watching them from the astroid belt.

-It won't be easy with them now being friends. This time we will not have as many on our side.

-We need to find another way to do it, and I might have an idea.

-I'm listening.

-

-I won! Yes!

-Good job moon! Earth really did look happy, cheering for his friend.

Maybe he was worrying too much. Earth was fine.

Earth was fine.