Now don't turn back, and get lost, said TaiMin Jun, and went to backyard, without saying anything.

FLASHBACK END!!

______________________________________________________________________________________::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

After that we meet at same day, as you, Wei Wuxian said pointing Wangji.

You had suffered a lot childe Wei, said Wen Ning.

Yes uncle! I am sorry, I think you hate me, said Jin Ling. But wait, still what's her name, it was Jiang Cheng, who was dying in curiosity.

Now you know everything, so let me introduce you all to myself, I am WEI WuShui  courtesy, TaiMin Jun title, said TaiMin Jun.

Nice to meet you another Senior Wei, Zizhen said politely.

Please say Wei WuShui, I am not that much elder, replied Wei WuShui dramatically.

But... Jingyi wanna say but can't.

It's ok call me TaiMin Jun, is it alright, asked TaiMin Jun.

(After that all of them went to rest in their respective rooms).

______________________________________________________________________________________***************************************______________________________________________________________________________________::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Senior Wei, senior Wei,... Have you seen Laoshi, anywhere, asked Chi Nuan.

No, I think she was with you, it's ok, she will be back, just go and have some rest, you are looking tired, said  Weiwuxian showing his concern.

Okay! Bye senior, she said and left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Where did she went now? Why can't she inform me for once? Wei Wuxian thought, on his way to his room.

(But suddenly saw someone near Lake, and he told toed there.)

What are you doing here? He asked from her sister.

"..." No reply.

Ah you passed out here, but you haven't drunk, than how, said Wuxian but cut by sleepy WuShui, tch, get lost, I won't to sleep here.

Seriously!? Wuxian was totally shocked now, he never seen her like this.

Wei Ying!? said Lan Wangji.

Hey Lan Zhan what are you doing here, it's almost 9, didn't you slept already, asked Wei Wuxian.

Going... And You... Should sleep, aren't you tired, asked Wangji with his always stoic face.

Ah.. I just went to see juniors if they sleep, and they all are passed out, once that touch their bed.. hahahahahaha, ofcourse they are so tired, but I am happy, they are safe. By the way, Lan Zhan you also had used a lot of energy, I know, you won't admit but you are exhaust too, so you should, rest now, Wei Wuxian said to Lan Wangji, and turned towards Wei WuShui to wake her up, but she yanked his hand and said-

You bastard aren't you going to see your Cheng Cheng, he also used a lot of energy, even he was looking soo much exhaust, have some shame brat... He is your Shidi.

I will go once he sleep, I don't want him to see me, You know it's difficult for me to give him answers, replied Wei Wuxian.

Brat, I know he is waiting for you, your misunderstandings were already cleared, he will not ask you anything, but the problem is his EGO, he will never let himself down, he always hide his emotions behind that grumpy anger, so just go and say sorry to him. He will definitely deny first, but than he will agree, lectured Wei WuShui.

Hao!! I will go to him and apologize, now come I will drop you to your room, you are exhausted, said Weiwuxian.

You can take your Lan Zhan from here, I want to cuddle here, it feels nice to me,  I can't sleep on that warm bed, so you can take your leave, WuShui said straightly, but now Lan Zhan's ear tips are totally dark shade of pink.

Huh..? Who is cuddling with you? Wuxian asked confusely.

Look! These fishes.... They are just like my fluffs, I love them. WuShui turned Wuxian's face towards lake to show him fishes.

Fluffs? asked Wuxian and Wangji in unison.

Did I said fluffs? Maybe you listened wrong. Ok... It's enough now ..... If you are not, that's fine, but I am exhaust, I want to sleep, bye bye, with that she passed out.

I listened, she said fluffs,  who are these fluffs? A new dish of her? Maybe, but why I don't know about them. Mumbled Wei Wuxian, but soon cut by esteemed Huanguang Jun.

"Mn... Now go and sleep."

Hmm, I will ask her tomorrow, but what about her? said Weiwuxian, pointing TaiMin Jun.

She wants to sleep here, leave her alone then, Lan Wangji replied in one go, without let any emotions appear on his face.

Yeah..! You are right. Even if I bring her to the room, she will wake up and come here again, but let me set her ribbon, that's totally message up by her hairs, said Wuxian.

No you can't! Lan Zhan yanked his hand away.

Why.... Why Lan Zhan? asked Wuxian,, he was to surprised by his reaction.

She is a girl, Lan Zhan replied simply.

So what? She is my sister, so I can do it, what's the problem in that... Huh? Now he was totally confused.

No you can't! Lan Zhan again yanked his hand.

But why Lan Zhan? Now he was irritated.

She is your sister, not your wife. This time, Lan Zhan replied in one breath, and stood up straight without looking down, and on other side Wei Ying was tooo embarassed now.

Hehehe.... I forgot. Than let's go, he said and ran away. Lan Wangji shook his head and went behind him.

[Still foolish like earlier, someone said behind a pillar, he was listening everything, and now he also left.]

___________________________________________***************************************:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

☄️☄️☄️☄️☄️☄️☄️☄️☄️☄️☄️☄️☄️☄️☄️☄️🧑🏻‍🤝‍🧑🏻🧑🏻‍🤝‍🧑🏻🧑🏻‍🤝‍🧑🏻🧑🏻‍🤝‍🧑🏻🧑🏻‍🤝‍🧑🏻🧑🏻‍🤝‍🧑🏻🧑🏻‍🤝‍🧑🏻🧑🏻‍🤝‍🧑🏻🧑🏻‍🤝‍🧑🏻🧑🏻‍🤝‍🧑🏻🧑🏻‍🤝‍🧑🏻🧑🏻‍🤝‍🧑🏻🧑🏻‍🤝‍🧑🏻🧑🏻‍🤝‍🧑🏻🧑🏻‍🤝‍🧑🏻🧑🏻‍🤝‍🧑🏻

Hehehe 🤣🤣🤣

Okay now bye bye bye bye bye bye bye 👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻👋🏻
Guys 🤧
Meet you soon
😃😃😃
😁