Episode 63: The Iblis Trigger

Magsimula sa umpisa

Meanwhile, Sonic keeps running through the jungle until he reaches a clearing. Just then, a giant dinosaur Badnik crash lands before him and lets out a loud roar. Dr. Eggman hovers over the robot in the Egg Mobile.

Dr. Eggman: Hohohoho! Meet my latest creation, Sonic. The Egg-Rex!

Sonic: Woah! That's a big fella!

Dr. Eggman: I don't have time for you now, Hedgehog, so I'll let my little friend toy with you in the meantime. Hasta la bye-bye, suckers!

With that, Eggman rockets away as Deku and Bakugou arrive by Sonic's side.

Deku: WOAH! What's that thing?!

Sonic: It's about to be pre-history!

Bakugou pounds his fist into his hand, making a small explosion.

Bakugou: I got first dibs!

Bakugou ignites his hands and propels himself forward toward the Egg Rex, but gets whipped away by its massive tail.

Sonic: Only one chance for a first impression, Blasty!

Sonic revs his leg up into a figure 8 and takes off toward the Egg-Rex, dodging its massive jaws and tail attacks. He leaps up onto the dino's back, before running up to its head and slamming down on the super badnik with a stomp attack, sending it crashing into the ground. Deku uses the opportunity to try and restrain the Egg-Rex with Black Whip.

Deku: Please don't go outta control, please don't go outta control!

Deku whips his hand forward, unleashing several black tendrils from his hand, as they wrap around the Egg-Rex's jaws.

Deku: Ha! I did it! I did-! WOAH!!!

The Egg-Rex gets back up and starts swinging Deku around violently, trying to release his hold on it.

Deku: Stand still ya crazy lizard!

Deku outstreches his other arm and fires Black Whip at a nearby tree to try and restrain the robot but the tendrils begin to go out of control again, attacking Sonic.

Sonic: Hey! Watch where you're swingin' Killer!

Deku: Ngh! NO! NOT SONIC, THE DINOSAUR! GO FOR THE DINOSAUR!!!

Deku tries to get the tendrils under control or shut them off as he slaps his wrist, making them retract, as he hits the ground.

Deku: Ugh... so not liking this new power...

Sonic revs up into a ball and hits the robot with several homing attacks, doing minimal damage as he's whipped into a tree by it's tail.

Sonic: Ngh! Yo Blasty! Gimme a hand! I'll go high, you go low!

Sonic takes off towards the Egg-Rex as Bakugou watches the two of them fight the robot.

"Okay, Katsuki; you've got two choices. You can A) do what the rat says and give up your pride or B) say fuck 'em and take that thing down yourself..."