James Reid admits getting 'kilig' over tandem with Nadine Lustre 5/14/2014 8:51

5/14/2014 8:51 AM

James Reid was all praises for his Diary Ng Panget co-star Nadine Lustre. "She's so easy to work with, she's a great actress," he said in an interview with Push.com.ph. James admitted that he actually gets "kilig" with their tandem. "At the end of our movie, even during the dubbing, I dubbed the last scene [of Diary ng Panget], kinilig ako."

Diary ng Panget was James and Nadine's first film together. The actor shared that he took acting classes for his role and had been working out daily. He also spent time with Nadine to establish a good rapport. "My preparations, nag-gym ako every day and I had acting classes, Tagalog lessons especially. Preparations as a tandem was just hanging out together, even us, the whole cast, we were bonding," he relayed.

James is set to record a new album this year. He also revealed that he is going to do a movie again with Nadine. "I have plans for a new album, I have plans for a movie with Nadine which is starting very soon actually," he said. The actor is looking forward to doing more projects with the actress.

Looking back, James shared that he never considered becoming an actor after Pinoy Big Brother. "When I joined PBB, it was actually just to make friends. I didn't know that later on I will become anartista. Because in Australia (James is half-Australian) once you win, you get the money and that's it. But I didn't realize that once I've won people expected me to continue," he stated.

The actor shared that he started to take acting more seriously. "Kasi dati I didn't really had my mind set on doing show business. I really didn't want it but after I learned to sing that's when I really wanted to do it, the passion kind of move from there. I think I just learned to take it seriously and really reach for the goal," he said.