Chapter: 3, My Little female!

Leo's POV:

As usual ,I am leisurely taking a stroll around the forest in my beast form after lunch.

"Can anyone hear me? Please help me!", I hear a soft and intoxicating voice begging for help. At this moment, I fall in a trance and couldn't move.

"How can this be? How can a female with such a delicate voice be in the forest? Was she captured by a feral? It's too dangerous, don't worry female I'll save you. ", I run in the direction of the voice's source. When I reach there, I see a pack of hyenas heading towards a swamp.

"Aaa aaaah! Help!", she screams and closes her eyes as if getting ready to braze the impact. So, without delay, I attack the pack without leaving a single one alive. If it's only a pack of wild hyenas, it's good. I almost thought there is a feral nearby. Who will leave a female in the forest alone? Don't they know how dangerous it can be? With that, I turn towards the female to check if she is alright. What I see is a little petite female covered head-to-toe in mud as she is stuck in a swamp.

"Little female what are you doing in the forest alone? Don't you know how dangerous that could be and where are your males? Are you not of age yet? Then also where is your father?", I roar, forgetting that only their mate can understand what the male says in beast form.

"Huh! How am I still alive?", she exclaims, slowly opening her eyes and looks at me."Liiiioooon",she shudders, look of horror spreading across her face.

"Don't worry little female, I killed all the wolves.", I roar looking at her disheveled appearance. Well did I mention that she smelt really sweet and intoxicating. I can't clearly make out what she actually looks like but her big blue eyes are like an ocean, making me want to drown in them. I have never been attracted to a female like this, even when they are in their estrus cycle. I almost felt I ain't interested in females. But she cleared up my doubts as she did what the most beautiful females couldn't do. I don't mean she isn't beautiful, for me she will be the most beautiful, even if she had several scars on her face. I realise I have fallen in love and will still make her my partner even if she was infertile as it looks like she was kicked out from a tribe. Although, I won't try to monopolize her but if she wants to take more males, they would have to have a duel with me. I start to make out future plans.

Breaking from my stupor, I turn my attention towards her."Eh, don't come near; I am not very tasty! Yo...you can eat those wolves. I ain't big enough for even one bite!", she beggs, startling me. Does she think that I am a wild lion? Before I can say anything else in my not so understandable beast language.

*Faints!*

I immediately transform into my orc form and rush to her side. Seeing her  unconscious state, I get a bit scared and quickly lift her in my arms. I then immediately run towards the tribe settlement. When I reach the tribe everyone turns to look my way.

*Whisper, whispers!*

I decide to ignore them for the time being and turn towards the tribe's healer's den. When I reach there, I see the tribe healer treating a female.

"Arthur, look my female is unconscious!", I scream trying to catch his attention. Arthur seems taken aback.

"Leo, what's the matter? When did you have a female?", Arthur asks looking startled.

"She was attacked by a pack of hyenas in the forest and fell in a swamp. I saved her!", I exclaim and urged Arthur to take a look. After that he invites us to his den. Taking a closer look at the Little female, he almost notices her sweet and intoxicating smell but because she fell in the swamp and my smell is all over her plus Arthur being a little weak, he is unable to sense it.