02

Abhimanyu's POV

Abhimanyu's POV

Entering the engagement hall some random songs played in the background, but I don't give a fuck about it. I am here to pay a visit to my partner who is laughing with his fiance.

I went and congratulated them for their engagement.
"Thankyou for coming Rana sa" Advik said and I nodded at him.

I made my way towards the bar area for some drinks. I asked the bartender who passed me a glass of whiskey. I started to sip the whiskey when my eyes went to girl dancing on the dancefloor with her friend. She look fucking hot in some peach color saree. How fucking sexy she looks, my dick is....Aghh fuck.

I saw her moving towards the guestroom, then I saw a man following her. My blood boiled in anger. I made my way towards them.

I went to the rest room and waited for her to come out. When she came out she shouted on me for entering without permission. Calm down baby. She went out, I know something is fishy with that man. As I saw that man touching her I shot him without hesitation. Whats mine is mine, no one dares to touch that.

Taking her in my arms is the best feeling ever. I know tomorrow's hot topic would be us. But I fucking don't care.

After dropping her at parking area I went to my Mumbai's penthouse. Whole night my mind was occupied by her thoughts. Her body, her smile, her eyes....ahh.

At morning 5 am I hit the gym as usual, after that I bathed, had my breakfast and went to my office at mumbai branch.

"Sir yesterday you asked details about Ms Tara Singhania, here they are" My PA passed me a file.

I read all the details carefully.
"Hm daughter of Karam Singhania CEO of Singhania and co. nice" I smirked.

"Ya you also find out about her todays schedule"
"Yes sir"

"Sir Ms Singhania has shoot at 12 with a brand, then meeting with director and at last she is going to club to celebrate bachelorette of her friend Kriti."
"Ok"
_______________________________

'Mr Abhimanyu Singh Rathore joins Yashraj Films and buys the 50% shares of it. Nitizens are shocked'
~ Talk guru

'Are Abhimanyu Singh Rathore and Tara Singhania dating'

'Dating rumours were there but whats the reason behind Abhimanyu Singh Rathore buying a Film Studio'. ~ celebs rumours
_______________________________

 ~ celebs rumours _______________________________