Just got on.

Trying to warm up.

The other side of the storm is on. Yeah I also got Justin and a mixture of trolls. I need more... XD. Yeah, it's crazy like's.

Also for some reason I thought the trash was tonight....idiot it's tomorrow. I'm tired🤣🤣🤣.

Also my dad is obsessed with he words "work together" or "We'll figure it out" I figured it out. And "we" don't it's you. STOP USING THE SAME WORD ALL THE DANG TIME!!!

😮‍💨😌yeah....I am to much like him😂😂.

How many of you know these singers.

AF

Tom McDonald

Masked Wolf

That's all I know for now. Those are my darker side of the songs.

Tom is on. He's a rapper if you don't know em.

Yes I can sing a little bit of it.

Dummies is the name of it.

Basically saying people are the brightest....it's the darker side to the world. Talking the negative side to life. Ooo!!! Tomorrow's pj day! Yippee. I got to speak to Mrs. Handsone. About our outfits.

Ooo who sings this.

Neoni. (Darkside)

Do you want me or my monster. Cause they'll drive you bonkeeers....

Cross my hart name hop to die, welcome to my dark side.

Ik, see its dark music I got.

So you may see me very nice and all. But if your going through things. I'm your person to go to.

I even made a new chapter on branch book. On my branchishot account.

I was on the edge of sleep doing it🤣🤣

Sky is on again.

Americans I think.

It sounds like branchieeeeeeee.

Yeah that's why I listen to his songs cause I hear branch instead.😈😈😈

And some songs melt me into a puddle🥺🥺🥺

There was a song that really makes me feel stronger about my life.

Branch is healthy for me bitches!!!!👹👹

Well, other then the not man maid one in my forest.

Ew the song said creek!! Bullfrog!

Nah she said farmers creek. I just hate the word creek now. DreamWorks destroyed the name for me😤😤 ooo were at school.

Branch is up in two hours. I asked when he wakes. He said 8. So imma be a good friend and let em be. Tom is up again. (Fighter) see some of them are good.

Ooo time to go

7:00

8:15

Ooo he might be up. Okay

Well, ugghhh ocean has to speak!!!!

I was replying to my aid cause she was saying something about new York being colder then here. She was asking my bio teacher.

And ocean had to tell me "she's not even speaking to you" l8ke boy shut the hell up.

Then when I went to the bathroom I asked em why he comments all the time and he said "I dunno" God he's so annoying. And while our teacher was trying to help us with some questions he spoke randomly.