01

Tara's POV

Tara's POV

Tara Singhania, the iconic diva was spotted with director Pratap Khanna and actor Sameer in Bandra's Cafe, to discuss about their new movie.....

Is Tara Singhania dating Ranvijay Dhawan???
~Dating guru

"Aggghh....These media people, don't they have any other topic rather dating. Now I have to explain to Dad about this warna he will start investigation." I huffed.

"Leave it. You concentrate on getting ready you have to leave for Kriti's engagement." Aditi, my PA said.

"Hmm...whats tomorrow's schedule" I asked Aditi.

"First at 12 you have a brand shoot of dior's new collection then you have a meeting with the director of Yashraj films then you have to attend bachelorette at club."

"Ok nice" I smiled at her.

"Ma'am done" Meenali, my makeup and hair artist said.
"Perfect, thankyou meenali"

"So lets quickly have your photoshoot we are late." Aditi announced.

After posing I called everybody, my stylist, dresser,etc for a group picture.

"Thankyou guys" I gave them a flying kiss while laughing.

I am wearing a shiny peach pink sari for my bestfriend Kriti's engagement.

As I stepped out of my car camera lights flashed on me making me shut my eyes.

"Tara right"
"Tara left"
''Centre mam centre"
"Looking gorgeous tara please look here"
I smiled and posed for them. Hushhh done.
I went inside the hall, and saw my friend and her fiance exchanging the rings. I was very late. I went to congratulate the couple and hugged them. The engagement hall was beautifully decorated with white flowers and shiny cutains making it look classy.

"Oh my god superstar Ms. Tara is finally here" Kriti mocked me dramatically.
"Sorry yrr, I was not feeling well and you know my back pain these days." I gave her the reason of being late.
"Oh Sorry" she smiled apologetically.

"Leave it, lets go to the dance floor" Kriti winked.
We started dancing when dj played chaiya chaiya.

Saare Ishq Ki Chhaanv
Chal Chaiyyan Chaiyyan
Saare Ishq Ki Chhaanv
Chal Chaiyyan
Paaon Jannat Chale

Chal Chaiyyan Chaiyyan
Paaon Jannat Chale Chal Chaiyyan
Chal Chaiyya Chaiyya Chaiyya Chaiyya

We enjoyed and cherished this moment laughing with our all close friends. After dancing I went to have drinks and food. I saw Dhwani, my college friend and went to talk to her.