𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗

Tonight was movie night and Yuji invited you, Megumi, and Nobara to chill at his house since most of you didn't have any classes until tomorrow evening. You were all huddled in the living room, the TV displaying the horror film that Nobara suggested (mostly because she wanted Yuji to get scared).

You and Megumi were sitting on the couch as Nobara occupied the loveseat while Yuji sat on the floor, closest to the screen, which wasn't the smartest move for him.

"Tell me why'd you pick this one again?" Megumi complained, eyeing the ginger-haired girl with narrow eyes.

She snickered, a smirk rising on her pink lips. "You'll see soon enough."

"I wanted to re-watch Human Earthworm, this one looks lameee," Your best friend complains, lying down on the floor with his hand holding up his head.

"If you don't wanna watch it then get out!"

"Hey, this is my house if you didn't realize."

"Uh, I believe it belongs to your brother, smartass!"

You giggled at their bickering, realizing that Nobara was somewhat right since the house was in his brother's name. Choso Kamo. You felt odd even thinking about him due to the small secret that you're keeping from everyone.

Megumi rolled his eyes, leaning back against the couch with an arm lying behind your head as he waited for someone to play the damn movie. You grabbed the remote, stepping in between your two friends who continued to jab insults at one another.

"Alright, you two. Let's just watch this one and maybe another day, we can watch Human Earthworm, okay?" You looked between the pair, hands on your waist like a mother scolding her children as you tried to compromise the situation.

Yuji and Nobara crossed their arms, looking away from one another, huffing.

"Fine by me."

"I don't agree, but sure."

You smiled. Such children.

Pressing the play button, you sat back down and watched the movie begin, keeping your eyes on the screen while moving closer to your dark-haired friend, who was still bored.

You leaned over to whisper, "If I get scared, I'm jumping on you to cover me."

Megumi turned his head, brows raised as he looked at you like you were crazy. "I rather you didn't."

"Too bad, you sat down beside me today. Yuji usually keeps me company for these types of movies," You shrugged, not caring for his approval as he knew you get jumpy from scary things.

He scoffed, shaking his head before shifting a bit over to the end of the sofa in case you did fling at him to be a shield. Like that would stop you from trying. The first few minutes of the movie were rolling, introducing the characters as you watched in interest until Yuji spoke up loudly.

"Oi, Choso! Can you turn the lights off for us?"

Your body slightly tensed up, not realizing that the person you've been avoiding would be in his own home today. You glanced to the side, seeing the male come down the stairs with a black tight shirt and gray sweatpants on. His hair was no longer in his usual style, rather it was down on his shoulders.

No longer paying attention to the movie, your eyes trained on the male, eyeing his movements and the way he looked so appealing to you in his outfit.

He just had to come down in that combo, you mused inwardly. Curse the gray sweatpants theory.

Choso moved towards the switch, turning the lights off as he waved to everyone in greeting before glancing at you quickly, already seeing your eyes trained on him.