See You Later, Alligator

I didn't have a choice, I knew what I had to do. I began writing my letter.

Dear Gator, these last 6 months have been the best of my life. I'm so sorry that I'm leaving, the cop life just isn't for me. I hope you understand, please don't try and look for me, I don't want to be found. You'll find another wonderful girl to love and everything will for out for you, don't worry about anything, okay? And you know what? That prisoner told me he was lying, there was no bad cop! He just wanted to sabotage us. We made a great team but I just don't feel sparks anymore, it's really not you, it's me. Don't feel sad that I'm gone, just go to work like you always do and everything will feel normal again before you know it. Tell your dog and tarantula and the horses I said goodbye. Also tell Karen and the girls that I'll miss them. Tell Roy I hope he gets everything he deserves. Good things will happen for you Gator, I promise. It might get worse before it gets better, but I promise. Good things will happen to you. I love you. See you later, Alligator.

-Dallas Bridge

I put the letter in his car and took one last look at the Stark County Sheriff's Department before getting in my car. I went home and packed my things. I decided I'd head to Minnesota to live with my friend Indira until I could find a place. I wasn't through with Roy just yet though. I had some calls to make. I eventually got in contact with the FBI and informed them of his crimes, sending them as much proof as I could. They said Agent Joaquin and Agent Meyer would be paying him a visit soon.