Chapter 16 Girls In Our Dorm

Previously...

Are they friends?

Let's Continue Russia's POV

"I think?" Joe said. "In the entire life of Europe Switzerland dosen't talk to somebody cause he is afraid that there will be a war now he is talking to an Asian?" I said with shock. "Ya know... I think it's great the Switzerland and Philia are friends" Joe said. "Why the heck? I mean-" I was cut off when Joe covered my mouth. "Relax. Philia dosen't have war today, she dosen"t even have an enemy and besides this will help Switzerland to talk to somebody and not be scared. Don't you like that to your fellow European and your fellow SUNSHINE" He said. I mean. I think it will be nice if Swiss can thought how to be socialize but... I don't know.

I then heard a knock at our door. I ignored it and sit on the sofa while Joe opened the door. "Why hello there Ukraine and Belarus! What brings you here?" Joe asked. When I heard the name I quickly turn at the person who is at the door and it was really Ukraine and Belarus my sisters. Me and Ukraine always fight and we are the most chaotic back at home while Belarus always stops the fight with the help of Kazakhstan ofcourse. "I'm just here to talk to my brother" Ukraine said. Joe let them in while I rolled my eyes and face the TV. They then came up to me and Belarus whispered in my ear "WHY THE HECK IS PEOPLE LOOKING FOR YOU?" She asked with wide eyes and an evil smile. I know this, so you see people have been looking for me cause they wanted to talk to me. Probably the ones who are looking for me is the ones who liked me. I'm quite popular here even though I'm cold hearted. I'm just popular because of my looks and ofcourse Belarus dosen't want me to have a girlfriend cause she think that she might broke my heart so that is why Belarus is preventing that from happening. "I don't know about those freaks" I answered. "JUST TELL ME IF THEY WILL TALK TO YOU OKAY?" She said with a smirk. "Gosh sis I'm not a kid who needs protection, I'm fine and if they do that I will kick their fucking ass" I said.

When Ukraine was about to say something, Philia came in the dorm with another country. This country looks like Japan but a female and long haired and she is holding a teddy bear. Ukraine and Belarus then ran to the girl and hugged her "oh it's been so long girl!" Ukraine Said. "How are you? Did someone hurt you? Bully you?" Belarus said activating her protective side. "Well...all I know is somebody broke her teddy but it's okay I fixed it" Philia said. "Cous! I'm glad-" Bela was cut off when Ukraine covered her mouth and doing the what are you saying face. Bela then understand that Joe was hearing their conversation. Joe was then confused "cous?" Joe asked. "Oh she just mean't friend hehe..." Ukraine said while sweating. Joe didn't mind and continue what he was doing. The girl then turned to me and came up to me "oh hello there Russia-Kun, I'm Nekomi" She said. I was expecting that she know's my name since the students often talks about me "okay. Then your nickname is Neko?" I asked. Nekomi then chuckle while I was left confused. "Ruski Neko means cat in Japan" Philia said. "It kinda suits her though cause she has cat ears and a cat tail" I said. "Okay then my nickname will be Neko-Chan!" She said with a smile. "I thought Neko? Where did the Chan came from?" I asked. "oh it's just a habbit of Neko-Chan to add some Chan,Senpai,Kun and other Japanese languege that are oftenly used for anime" She said. "An innocent like you watches anime?" I said. She then nod while I twitch my eye how can she watch anime? I mean it has so many dirty thing and bad language. "Hey since it's been a while since we hang out how about we hang out?" Ukraine suggested. "Yay! Neko-Chan would love that idea Una-Chan" she said. I didn't even know that Una is my sister's nickname but I don't care and it's none of my business anyways. "Alright but let's get Mal so the group can be reunited" Philia said which confused me and Joe. "What group?" Joe asked. "Oh we have a group called The Girls Gang" Philia said. "Who is in the group?" I asked. "Hmm... Maybe... Neko-Chan, Philia-Senpai, Una-Senpai, Bela-Senpai and Mal-Senpai" She said. I expected that she will be the youngest at the group. "How are you the youngest if your birthday is at 1932? (It's fake okay I just change it for the story)" Joe asked. "Oh that is Nii-Chan's birthday, everyone always mistaken Neko-Chan and Nii-Chan's birthday" She said. "Sorry" He said. "No problem America-Kun, Nekomi-Chan understands" She said with a smile on her face.

I then left the living room and close the door. I closed it so I can secretly hear their conversations. I don't know why I wanted to hear their conversations secretly but this is just a habbit of mine even though I oftenly hear useless one

I then sit on the door but still listening to their conversations "Nekomi-Chan how did you just talk to my brother?" Una asked. "What do you mean Una-Senpai?" Nekomi asked. "well... It's because my brother is kinda" Una was cut off when Joe answered "cold hearted?" He said. "Yeah... But not that much" Una said trying to defend me "I mean he kinda is. Like he would say I don't care and he always ignores people" He said. That words of his made me down. I use to him calling me names but I don't know how to get over this one. I only became cold hearted because of my strict dad. "Joe I don't like judgemental people. What if Ruski is not really cold hearted? I mean everybody has its reasons" Philia said. I smile because I wouldn't thought that somebody would understand me better than Sunshine "s-sorry..." He said. I know he wouldn't apologize if Philia wasn't the owner of the voice.

A knock was then heard at my door. I opened it to see m Sunshine holding a glass of water. She came in and closed the door "here Ruski drink some water" She said and handed me the glass of water I drink it and lay down in my bed. Sunshine came up to me and started comforting me. I then close my eyes and pretend I was sleeping "I know your not a cold hearted person...berry" She said

Hello readers! I'm here to say that if you want to ask a question I will answer them you can also ask the countryhumans in this story you can also dare them. It will be like a truth or dare but it will be not a chapter in the story.

It's okay if you don't want to ask or dare them/me I don't force you just enjoy😊

Published: February 21, 2024