16

When Chan got back, he found Felix laying on the same spot unmoving under the scorching sun. He ran up to him, taking him in his arms to wake him up and hissed at how hot he felt.

Felix's body was so heated from sitting under the sun for so long, his lips were even cracked from dehydration. Chan placed his limp body back down and ran to fetch some bottle of water, then returned back to him.

He held Felix against his chest calling out his name nonstop, "Felix, Felix wake up, please wake up", he shook him, then proceeded to pour water on his face and gave him some to drink.

Finally, Felix slowly opened his eyes and sipped the water, causing Chan to shed a tear in elation. "That's right baby, drink more, more, that's it", he persuaded, until Felix pushed the bottle away and began to sobb on Chan chest.

Chan picked him up bridal style and layed him down where he slept the night before and covered his face with his blanket. Chan then looked around and realized he needs to make a small hut or shelter so they don't burn to death from this hot sun.

As Felix cried himself to sleep, Chan went to work, and started looking for twigs, big leafs, logs and something strong like a rope to make a small shelter for them. He used the knife that was in his back pack (Thank Jill) and worked for hours, until a small hut came to life, using big thick leaves to sleep on.

(The hut 👇🏽👇🏽)

(Leafs to sleep on top👇🏽👇🏽)

Chan smiled at his work, "Thanks mom for taking me to boyscouts camp, even though I gave you a hard time about it", he chuckled to himself

Chan smiled at his work, "Thanks mom for taking me to boyscouts camp, even though I gave you a hard time about it", he chuckled to himself. He then gently picked Felix up and laid him inside the hut, then went inside the ocean washing off the dirt all over his body from all the hard work he did today.

He then opened his suit case and put on some shorts and a tank top. As the sun began to set, he already made the fire since it becomes a bit chilly at night, then made food for him and Felix.

Chan brought the food inside the hut to Felix who slept in a fetal position with his back facing him. "Felix, i brought you some food. Look, I know how you feel, but you gotta eat, you need your strength", he stated, but Felix just ignored him and continued sobbing lightly.