Part 1: Marinette's pushed someone out of a window?!

𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐫: 𝐌𝐢𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐮𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐋𝐚𝐝𝐲𝐛𝐮𝐠 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞. 𝐈𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐓𝐡𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐬 𝐀𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐜.

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞: 𝐈 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐚 𝐨𝐟 𝐌𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐝𝐞𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐝.

        ✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦

Marinette walked into class, 3 minutes before the tardy bell goes off, went to her seat in the back, 2 coffee cups in hand, and one being held by her arm.

"Geez Girl. Are those 3 coffee's for you?" Alya asked her.

"Als, I love you. But duh." Marinette deadpanned.

"Any chance I could get one of them? I wanted to stop for some coffee's myself, but Nathalie wouldn't let me." Adrien asked, in a pleading tone, as he sat by her.

Marinette looked at Adrien, contemplating her answer. Should she? Lila was here, unfortunately. Add that to Hawkmoth's late night shit, 4 nights in a row. Well, let's just say coffee is an essential to her right now.

Marinette gave a resigned sigh of defeat. "Fine pretty boy. But you owe me a coffee." Was her blunt answer. With that, she gave away one of her essential coffee's, mind you, not without a pout.

The girl squad's jaws dropped, at her answer to Adrien. She didn't stutter. And she called him pretty boy, to his face, with no embarrassment.

Adrien's face lit up. "Thanks Mari, you are a Goddess in disguise!" He exclaimed, snatched the coffee, and chugged a good portion of it.

"Wow, slow down there dude! You don't want to choke!" Nino exclaimed, with worry.

Adrien looked Nino dead in the eyes. "At this point, if I die from choking on coffee, I'll take it. Better than dying from sleep deprivation, due to Hawkshit's utter ridiculous shit." Adrien stated bluntly.

Marinette raised her coffee in the air. "Hear hear!" She said.

"Understandable, have a nice day." Nino said.

Adrien looked at Marinette curiously. "Do you think Loki exists? Like, in real life?" He asked.

Marinette thought this question over. "Probably not. But if he did, Chat Noir's kwami would for sure team up with Loki, and the whole universe would be doomed to hell if that happened." She said.

"If Loki existed, do you think we could make some kind of sacrifice, or ritual, to ask him to rid us of Hawkmoth, and rid me of my Father?" He asked.

"He'd probably do it for free, to give him someone new to kill." She answered. "And, he'd probably kill your asshole father anyway. Given how shit his backstory is, given his own father manipulated him, raised him to hate his own kind, abused him, and ripped his children away from him, over a prophecy he foresaw, that I frankly believe was crap, because of how untrust worthy he is. He'd likely take pitty on you. If not, then he'd kill Gabriel, with the mental picture that he's killing Odin." She added.

"Should we try to do a ritual to summon him, even if he probably doesn't exist in real life?" He asked.

"Sure. 3am, my balcony? Or, 3am, and at your place, to piss off daddy dearest?" She asked.

"My place, to piss my father off." He stated.

"Okay. See you then." She said.

"And if the ritual doesn't work. We can just drive a steak through Hawkmoth's heart, as if he's a Vampire." Adrien suggested.

"Or. We could lure him to the Eiffel Tower, and push him off." She suggested.

"I like that idea better. He'd go 'splat', and be a human pancake." He agreed.

To say the class was terrified of their casual talk of rituals and murder, is an understatement.

"Why the fuck are we terrified, Lahiffe, Lê Chên?! This is the same girl who poured Susie Crabgrass's juice box on her head, for purposely keeping Dupain Cheng from having her nap, during nap time. And pushed our teacher out of the first story window, for siding with Susie Crabgrass. In Préscolaire. So why are we acting like this is something new for her?!" Chloe shouted, confused by her terror.

"Because we know first hand that she's like this when someone deprives her of sleep." Nino answered smoothly.

"Not a day goes by where I'm surprised I'm left unscathed by Marinette, for what I teamed up with you to do, back when Socqueline was here." Kim said sagely.

Marinette gave him a cold look. "The only reason you are unscathed right now from my fury is because I was genuinely terrified of you, for the longest time. I only JUST, got over being terrified of you. Keep that in mind. You, Nino, and I were raised as close friends. So you're gonna live with the fact that you terrified me, and lost my trust, for years, for what you did. And you better not do anything like that again. Or I will tell Alix, ALL of your embarrassing moments, and leave you behind." She said this, as a promise, not as a threat.

Kim sunk into his seat, color drained from his face.

The class was mostly silent until now.

"My bestie did WHAT?!" Alya shouted.

"Holy shit Kim. What did you do to Mari Berry?! Alix shouted.

"Luka would be oddly proud of you Marinette. He did something similar in Préscolaire." Juleka said.

"I am, staying out of this one." Max said.

"Good call Max, because I'm doing the same." Nathaniel said.

"I don't even know what to say about this." Rose said.

"Okay. Chloe, if she did that. WHY THE HELL ARE WE BULLYING HER?!" Sabrina shouted.

"Jealousy is a complicated emotion, Sabrina. It can overrule ones common sense." Was Chloe's answer.

Lila was just silent with denial.

Ms. Bustier was silent in shock, during all this time. "Let's just, start class." She said.

Everyone nodded their head.