Part 2: What does Marinette put in her Coffee?

"Hey Marinette?" Alix asked.

"Yes, Alix?" Marinette asked.

There were now having lunch.

"What do you put in your coffee? I know you have a bit of a sweet tooth, so I'm kinda concerned what you put in your coffee." Alix asked/explained.

Marinette took a sip of her second coffee. "Nothing much." She said with a shrug. "Just 2 shots of non flavored energy drink, 3 expresso's, 8 packs of sugar, and a hint of french vanilla creamer." She listed what is in her coffee.

Everyone at the lunch table blinked owlishly.

"A little different than mine then. I put 3 shots of non flavored energy drink, 1 expresso, 4 packs of sugar, chocolate creamer, and a hint of carmel creamer." Adrien listen what he puts in his coffee.

"Nice." Marinette said.

"Thanks." Adrien answered.

Max cut in. "Not 'nice'! Are you two trying to get hospitalized, due to a sugar high overdose?! Or trying to get a bunch of cavities?!" He shouted, with a look of concern.

Adrien and Marinette blinked owlishly at this. "No." Marinette answered. "Between my father keeping my extremely busy, causing me to be burned out before Noon, and the mental and emotional strain of controlling my emotions so I don't get akumatized, as well as school work." Adrien explained.

"And between helping my parents with the bakery, babysitting duties, school work, class president duties, commissions, and designing costumes for Kitty Section. As well as with some late night akuma's keeping me up at night, due to being close to the bakery. Coffee sometimes is the only thing keeping me from collapsing from burn out of energy." Marinette explained. 

Adrien nodded his head in agreement. "Same."

This had the class (𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐬 𝐋𝐢𝐥𝐚, 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐬𝐨𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐲) even more concerned.

That same day, the class learned to be concerned for Adrien and Marinette, whenever they are seen drinking coffee. (𝐀𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧, 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐬 𝐋𝐢𝐥𝐚)

And most of them lived concerned until further notice.