But at least she successfully attracted the aliens' attention.

Ren Li seized the opportunity, slammed on the brakes, unfastened his seatbelt, and quickly said to Pei Jingling, "You drive, I'll deal with them."

Pei Jingling nodded, also unfastening his seatbelt, and immediately climbed into the back seat. By the time Ren Li moved to the passenger seat, Pei Jingling had already taken the driver's seat and started the engine.

Without saying a word during the process, it didn't take more than ten seconds, but their cooperation was extremely tacit.

Ren Li took out the gun at his waist, lowered the window on his side, leaned out, and began shooting at the aliens behind.

Even he missed two shots, but eventually managed to kill all four aliens.

Then the car suddenly swerved and made a U-turn, the tires screeching sharply as a cloud of dust rose.

More aliens appeared ahead, like flies smelling honey, they sensed the scent of living beings and poured out from the dark corners.

A rough estimate counted about sixty to seventy of them running on the road.

They were all rushing towards the car, but Pei Jingling's earlier turn managed to avoid a direct collision with them.

Ren Li knew that Pei Jingling now had an idea in mind, so without any hesitation, he started shooting at the approaching aliens.

"Howl!"

The aliens roared, the gunfire seeming to excite them even more. They showed no signs of retreat, stepping over the bodies of their fallen comrades and continuing forward.

Pei Jingling glanced at the fuel gauge, his brows furrowing tightly. "Almost out of gas."

The timid girl and the tour guide's hearts clenched instantly, fearfully watching the aliens chasing from behind.

Ren Li tightened his lips, the wind whistling in his ears, his gaze focused on those ferocious and terrifying aliens, not daring to divert his attention elsewhere, accelerating and pulling the trigger frantically.

Then, turning his head, now in front of them, a van, a spirited lad poking his head out, shouted, "What do we do?! We're almost out of gas!"

They had anticipated running out of gas during the seven to eight-hour journey, but they hadn't expected to encounter a single gas station along the way.

It seemed like they were determined to "keep them here."

The car slowed down more and more, eventually coming to a halt.

About thirty aliens were left behind, and they had caught up.

Since the van was ahead of them, the aliens almost all rushed towards their car.

For now, no aliens had surged up on Ren Li's side, but on Pei Jingling's side, several aliens had fiercely collided.

The whole car was shaking violently, the intense impact causing the doors to dent.

The aliens bent down, pressing against the windows, staring at them intently. Their protruding eyeballs squeezed against the glass, bloodshot and filled with desire for human flesh.

With their mouths wide open, disgusting saliva dripping incessantly from their sharp, crowded teeth, tongues flailing around, arms continuously pounding against the windows.

Their excited appearance seemed to scream madly, "Quick! Quick! Let me devour you!"

Even with the car doors blocking them, the smell of blood and salt from the aliens quickly seeped into the car, causing stomach acid to surge, almost making them vomit.