She had to be right, if she wasn't, she would continuously try to dye her hair. Anyways, she lied down to sleep. Hopefully she'll be alright in the morning.

[THE NEXT DAY]

She was woken up by the smell of pancakes and hot chocolate, as her eyes slowly opened she saw a red light, she instantly got up and backed away. But then she remembered the day before where she (kind of) befriended this Interstellar who was apparently named Shadow. His dark eyes looked at her and he said, "Oh, come on! You still don't trust me?"

She started walking up to him, "I.. kinda do.." she said, quietly. She silently stared at the pancakes and hot chocolate. They were her favorite food, but she was too afraid to ask for some.

"Go ahead, I don't really need food to survive so I brought this for you." He said, "Y'know, so you can eat something. I am sure Supernova didn't tell people to get you food."

After he said that, Silus broke into tears. She hadn't been shown much kindness in six days and she was LITERALLY five years old so..

She took the food with multiple (and I mean multiple) words of thanks.

It was good, the hot chocolate burned her mouth, but it was good. The pancakes were drenched in syrup, so it was good. She talked a bit with Shadow and found out two more names: the one with the mint green glow was Wither and the one with the purple glow that she saw on her first day here was Falcon. When she finished, Shadow took the empty dish and patted her head.

Shadow also invited Silus to look around.. the.. palace (?) That she was in.. the details were: Silus would be invisible with Shadow (also invisible) and there would be a sleeping clone of her in the cell.

When Silus heard a chance to get out of the cell, even for a little bit, she was really excited. Her response was: "YES! oh—wait— I'm sorry— but that sounds awesome!" Shadow hummed in acknowledgement.

"By the way: the way the invisibility will work is we can see each other but others can't see us." He stood there for a while and then said "There, we're invisible." Silus wasn't sure if it was true or not but he could read her mind and Silus had to stop thinking stuff like: Why does this guy expect me to trust him..?

"You really should stop thinking that, I've proved multiple times that I'm on your side." He said as something appeared on the (very uncomfortable) bed that Silus was given so she could sleep. The thing that appeared was her clone. It was asleep, just as promised.

Shadow closed his eyes and suddenly they were at a fiery place with dead trees and lava rivers, it seemed as though if she left this giant walled off area, she could probably burn to death.

"Yeah.. the palace is one of the few safe places on Flamelight." Shadow said right next to Silus.

"Flamelight..?" Silus didn't know much about Interstellar-Beings and she surely knew NOTHING of 'Flamelight'.

"The planet of the falling ashes, Risens domain, second planet in the planetary system.. whatever you wanna call it." Shadow answered, Silus made an 'Oh' sound and looked at the few dead trees she saw, for some reason they intrigued her.

"Dead trees are intriguing to you?" Shadow asked and Silus shrugged. She replied with: "They're cool.."

"Well, I'd say the opposite. We're like.. one planet away from a star, so I'd say they're pretty hot.." Shadow remarked, Silus had to laugh. It was the first time she'd laughed in six days, so.. it felt pretty good to laugh.

"Thank you.." She said to Shadow, she was hoping this wasn't some sick dream, though.. all her dreams before this weren't quite as pleasant..

Suddenly the scenery changed, they were in a Armory, They were in a basalt dome, there were weapons like spears, glaves, swords and battle axes hung up on the wall right below a line of lava in the wall that almost made Silus jump before she realized that it was encased in obsidian. She followed the line of lava to a circular pit full of lava at the other end of the room. There was an anvil made of a material that Silus didn't recognize in the center of the room surrounded by bins of maces, hand axes and flails.. stuff like that.