The Tour

Chapter two: "Given a tour around a flaming palace"

The Interstellars, the ones who captured Silus, showed obvious disgust when looking at her, except one.... the fireball girl.. Silus had to learn her name. But.. she hasn't seen her in a while.. not since the fireball girl's conversation with 'Supernova'.

Silus, Silus, Silus, Silus. She almost forgot her name, with how much she's called 'Princess' in a sarcastic or hateful tone. It's been quite a few weeks since she's been captured, she hasn't eaten. She's pretty sure it's because her existence is the equivalent of nothing to these Interstellars.

Though.. on her first day here, there was someone with a red glow that she hasn't seen since that day. She wondered if she hallucinated that one.

Silus felt like she was being watched, but she couldn't see anyone. Odd..

She looked around her cell, for anything she could see. Nope. All she saw were corpses and.... A faint red color, that looked like glowing.. she went to investigate it and she saw that the glowy bits were in places that an Interstellar would have. That meant..  Silus was once again afraid, backing away.

The Interstellar revealed himself, "Don't be afraid, I won't hurt you." The red glow guy said. Silus didn't believe him. Yeah.. sure..  she thought, "I really promise I won't. I hate Supernova as much as the Eutharians." Red glow guy continues.

He said 'Eutharians'... Nobody here did that..

"I'm sorry– are you not Eutharians?" He asked. It was like he could read her mind—

"I actually can read your mind." He said. he saw that Silus was paralyzed with fear, "I told you, I'm not going to hurt you, I hate Supernova." That made Silus sort of calm but again this was still an Interstellar, but.. if he wanted to, he would have already hurt her.. right..?

"I-I trust you.." Silus said.. but then she added, "I think.." the red glow guy slightly nodded.

"Mn. That's good." He backed away and clouds of shadows pulled him in and he was gone. Silus was left wondering if trusting him was a good idea or not.. she still didn't know.. and she was still worried about the fireball girl.

She was still wondering when the Blue one was walking past her cell, maybe she could use this to ask after the fireball girl and the red glow guy. "Miss? Where is the fireball girl..?" Silus asked but she remembered she left someone out, "Oh and.. red glow guy.." the blue one looked at her, confused, then thought for a second.

"Fireball girl? Red glow guy? Uhh.. oh! You mean Risen and Shadow." Then she started thinking again, "Wait.. when did Shadow come to visit you..?" The blue one glared at her and then walked away, mumbling.

Silus watched her go. since Silus had accepted the fact that she would eventually die here, she lost all hope of getting out, anyway.

She wondered if anybody was looking for her, she wondered if the war was even still happening.. she slapped herself, of course it is. The hatred between Eutharians and Interstellars runs deeper than the Aki River. All Silus knows about it, stuff she'd learned from the interstellars around her, is that it's because of someone Supernova hates. That's all she knows.

Maybe if she survived here and got back to Ruan, where she was before she was captured, maybe.. just maybe.. she could try to find out more. That possibility was very slim though. Suddenly the one with the mint green glow skated by, saying: "Dang it.. Tide pool, we were supposed to meet up to discuss war tactics!"

Silus heard someone call from down the hall "You'll have to catch me then, Mr. Fast boii!" The voice belonged to the one with the blue glow, so Silus assumed the blue glow girl was named Tide pool.