Annie Oakley--Finally!

You stared at the ring on your finger in shock the morning after you got drunk. Toji, also stared at it.

"Well, looks like you're my wife now darlin'."

"I suppose so. Quite quickly too."

"Two weeks ain't too bad." He shrugged and gently held your hand.

"I think that's too bad, Toji sir."

He smirked at you, "Miss Zen'in, I think it might be best for you to just call me Toji."

Your eyes widened. "Are you from Jujutsu Grove? Related to the Zen'ins?"

His face darkened, "Somethin' I ain't too proud of. Bunch o' good-for-nothin' bastards. Said I didn't have the talent for shootin', so I ran away and decided to do my own thing."

You sighed, knowing how it felt due to your current situation.

"It's over now, so it don't matter. Makes me feel better that I have the crown jewel of their town as a wife." He winked and pressed a sloppy kiss to your forehead.

You giggled. "My brother ain't gonna be too happy."

"Well, does your brother have a rich man's diamond ring on?"

"No, Toji sir."

"That right there, is my point."

He pulled you onto your feet. "We best be goin' to that Buffalo Bill show. Get you some inspiration."

You smiled, "We ought to."

You and Toji got in line, and entered your seat in the front row.

He handed you a bucket of popcorn. "Here ya are, m'lady."

"Where'd ya get this?"

"Stole it."

"Toji sir! Stealin' popcorn is a new low!" You hit his arm, and he just laughed.

The show began with several men participating in a shooting competition, straight at a target. Nothing you hadn't seen before. Then they started shooting live animal targets, still nothing new.

Then, they announced the main reason you were there. 

"Now presenting the best sharpshooter in the entire west, Miss Annie Oakley!"

She rode out on her horse, before standing to her feet right on it's back. Her short stature made her look insignificant, but the way she hit the bullseye of the target sent shivers through everybody's spine.

She rode on a bike, and hit the bullseye with absolute precision.

She looked in a mirror and hit the bullseye from behind her.

Then finally, she did the most amazing thing you had ever seen. You were sure not even your brother could do it.

Several meters away, a man tossed a dime in the air. She took aim, and shot it straight throw the middle. They lifted up the dime and showed the dime had been split in half.

Your eyes widened as you looked at the perfect precision of her shot. She positioned the gun so when the kickback hit not only did she absorb some of the force, but when the barrel flew up, it was pointed right at the dime, directing the bullet with direction nothing less than perfect.

Toji smirked and shook your shoulder. "I think the dots have finally connected, what do ya' think darlin'?"

You looked over at him with nothing to say, but just a big smile. "I think I got it."

--------------

After a while the show finally ended, and you and Toji exited the bleachers and began to get his horse ready to leave town.

Toji pulled you onto the horse and sat you on it after he got on it himself. "Well Darlin', you ready--"

"Not so fast, Black bandit." Your brother's voice was distinct and easily recognizable. Toji slowly lifted his hands up.

"Aha...you got me."

"Put my sister down, ya' damn kidnappin' bastard."

"Mmm, as somebody so enthralled by the law, you don't seem to care about it now, dontcha think."

"There ain't no laws around lady-nappin'."

"Except of course, when she's your wife."

Your brother flinched. "You can't do a damn thing without her sayin' 'yes.'"

"Oh she said yes alright. She said yes the moment she begged me to take her with me."

Gojo pulled the trigger, but the bullet never hit.

Toji had his gun pointed over his shoulder using a saloon window as a guide. He had again, shot the bullet straight out of the air.

A bullet grazed Toji's neck. "How about two?" Geto Suguru was on a horse, aiming from Toji's side.

Toji smirked, "What a thrill."

"How about this boys," He glanced back at Gojo, his hands still up, "Let's make a deal."

"I'mma listenin'." Gojo took careful aim at Toji.

"If me and my here wife, are able to survive a chase out this town and outta your reach, you oughta leave us alone. If ya' catch us, I'll pay everything I've done back in full."

Gojo looked at Geto who looked back at him. The two men nodded.

"We agree."

"Then let's get movin'." Toji pulled the reigns of the horse, "Giddyup!"