"I can't be the only one who would rather sleep, right?" I asked, unsure.

Everyone's training continued until nightfall. As per usual, we made our own dinner. "Alright, we've filled our bellies and washed our dishes. Next..." Pixie-Bob began.

"It's time for the test of courage!" Ashido interrupted, happily.

"We're gonna test it!" Kaminari, Sero and Kirishima exclaimed.

"Before that, those of you who failed the Final Exam must come with me for the extra lessons group." Aizawa suddenly said. The expressions of those who failed turned to faces of grave disappointment.

"You've gotta be kidding me!" Ashido shouted. Without batting an eye, Aizawa wrapped up Kaminari, Kirishima, Ashido, Sato and Sero with his scarf and began dragging them all away.

"Your training during the day wasn't enough, so I have to use this time." Aizawa stated.

'Damn...' I thought.

"Okay, so Class B will be the first to be the scarers. Class A will leave in pairs every three minutes. There are tags with your names written on them in the middle of the route, so bring those back with you." Pixie-Bob explained.

"Revelry in the dark..." Tokoyami said.

"I thought you hated the dark?" I asked.

"I dislike that Dark Shadow becomes extremely wild in darkness. But I, myself, enjoy the dark." Tokoyami clarified.

"Those being scarers aren't allowed to make direct contact. Show us how scary you are with your quirks!" Pixie-Bob added.

"Let's see which class is pissing themselves in fear, first!" Hagakure said.

"Hehehehe..." I laughed.

"What are you snickering about?" Jiro asked, curiously.

"What Hagakure said. It got me thinking. Once it's our classes' turn to scare, I can just start refilling people's bladders, so they piss themselves." I explained. The remaining Class A students looked to me with shocked faces.

"That's so overkill, though..." Jiro said.

"Oh, come on! Man...Aizawa took all the guys who would find that funny. I'm definitely doing that shit to Monoma, at least." I replied.

"He's in the extra lessons group." Izuku pointed out.

"You gotta be kidding me!" I yelled, complaining.

"I believe Monoma was the only student of Class B to fail the Final Exam." Yaomomo said.

"That makes me feel a little better, actually." I said, smiling. From there, we all started drawing lots, to decide pairs. I had attempted to skip the entire test of courage and go to sleep early, but I was met with a couple obstacles. "I don't understand. Why can't you just let me pass?" I asked. Mandalay stood in front of me, blocking the entrance to the facility.

"Sorry, kitty. But we believe everyone not requiring extra studies should participate in the test of courage." Mandalay said.

"Yeah. It's crazy to work so hard and then do nothing with your down time. Hang out with your friends! Enjoy the company before you all turn in for the a night!" Ragdoll added. I reared my head back in minor irritation.

"Y/N. The night's not over yet. Let's have some fun before we all go to sleep!" Izuku said, agreeing.

"Alright. Alright. I'll play along. But isn't the number of people we have uneven now?" I asked.

"He's right. With the extra lesson guys gone, we're down to fifteen people." Todoroki reminded.

"That means there will either be one group of three or somebody will have to go through the woods alone." Ojiro said.