Ch. 003

𝐄𝐗𝐏𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐃
𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐘. —

After a few days  we were finally at the village. Gramps carried me in his arms as we walked into an old tavern.

"Makimo, i have a guest!" Garp said, laughing. The whole tavern went quiet.. Why? "Gramps!" A little boy yelled, running to Garp. "Ah, Luffy. Lucky you're here." He said, patting his strawhat. I have someone i want you to meet." Garp kneeled down, placing a little girl in front of Luffy.

She was about his height and age, they kind of looked alike besides the fact that the girl was about 4 skin tones darker. "Who's she gramps?" Luffy asked. "Introduce yourself first, Luffy." Gramps had a goofy grin on his face.. "I'm Monkey D. Luffy, and i'm going to be king of the pirates! What's your name?" Garp resisted the urge to smack Luffy right then and there. "I'm Raito D. Star, i'm going to be Queen of all jungles."

"Queen of all jungles?" Garp said, confused. Star had finally healed completely and could talk. Garp wanted to know her goal. "My mother was a fierce woman, she could tame any beast and nature would bend at her will." She explained, a small amount of pain in her eyes as she mentioned her mother.  "My people deemed her as the Queen of all jungles, from every sea they've traveled no beast could test her and win. I want to be the same!" Garp chuckled, seeing her determination reminded him of his grandkids. "For an 8 year old, that's a pretty big dream.. and i support you." He didn't know what it was, but he felt like he should stand behind this girl and watch her grow.

"That's ridiculous." Luffy scoffed, folding his arms. "You're ridiculous!" Star backfired. "I bet neither of you can spell ridiculous.." Garp said, rolling his eyes. "Neither can you!" They yelled, soon holding their head in pain. "I'm your grandfather, show me some respect!" He growled, holding his fist up. Ah, yes.. the famous fist of love. "Never!" The kids stuck out their tongue before running ot the tavern, making everyone laugh.

"Are you sure you should bring her to Dadan?" Makimo asked, cleaning a glass as she did. "She'll have to deal with it. I see promising things with that girl. Plus, its a switch up since all she has are boys." He laughed, following the kids up the mountain.

"So Luffy.. Gramps said he had grandsons.. But i only see one of you?" Star walked with her hands behind her back while Luffy kicked a rock around. "Oh! Well, I have two other brothers. Well I guess they're our brothers now!" He laughed running ahead, Star followed with a small smile.

At the summit of the mountain there was a decent sized cabin. Trees didn't surround the immediate area, assuming those were the trees used to build the cabin. Garp soon reached the summit. "You kids need to calm down." Luffy laughed before opening the door. "Old bag! Gramps is here!"

As soon as luufy mentioned garp, scurrying and curses could be heard. Next thing you know, and old lady with orange hair comes to the door. "G- Garp! So nice to see you!" She smiled nervously. Garp eyed her. "I need Ace and Sabo out here." He said, glaring into her soul. She quickly went inside, yelled Ace and Sabo's name. The two boys groaned, dragging their feet to the door before stiffening. "G- Gramps! You're back already?" The blond stuttered.

"Something came up, so i have someone for you to meet." Garp grinned devilishly. Star stepped out from behind garp's shadow. "Meet your new sister!" Garp said, kneeling again. "Introduce yourself, Princess." Garp pushed her towards the boys. He seems to be extra sweet around her.. "I'm Raito D. Star! Soon to be Queen of all jungles." She had a toothy smile. They found her adorable. "I'm Ace.." The black haired boy, Ace, muttered. "And I'm Sabo." The blond smiled, he was missing a tooth, and the tophat seemed a bit extra with the goggles..

Dadan shook her head violently. "Another one!? I can barely take care of three, four is pushing it Garp!" Dadan said, but soon regretted it. "Do i have to remind you that you all are wanted?" He said, stepping closer. dadan froze, "I meann.. Another one? Wonderfulll.. come on in Star."