"I think so too. And you know he has taught me a lot of things over the years," I said.

"Oh for sure," Matthew said.

"Are you guys ready to eat? We have a turkey that has been roasted and your typical sides," Derek said.

"I am always ready to eat," I said with a chuckle.

"I think we all are," Woody said.

"Then follow me," Derek said.

We all walked into the kitchen and to the table in the kitchen.

"We have drinks you can pick from milk, water, soda, or tea?" Alan asked.

"Tea please," I said.

We all said tea and we all got some tea to drink. We all sat down to eat.

"I think it is cute to be able to have a meal together like this," Les said.

"I think we should do this kind of thing more often," I said.

"We should. I know we all have dinner together but like make it a more fancy thing for every now and then," Alan said.

"You guys are some of the best cooks to be honest," I said.

"We thank you very much," Derek said.

"I think it is cute how much life is changing now," Woody said.

We all began to eat our food and just chit chat amongst one another.

"What is the dessert item on the menu for today?" Eric asked.

"We are going to be having Whiskey Dundee cake," Derek said.

"Ooo sounds good," I said with a smile.

"I am excited," Eric said with a smile.

"I think we are getting better each time we make dessert items," Alan said.

"I think we should make some kind of brownies next," Derek said.

"We should have a little night where we all make different kind of desserts," Les said.

"Ooo, I think that would be a lot of fun," I said.

We finished enjoying our meal.

"I will do the dishes," I said as I collected everyone's dishes.

"And I will dry them as you wash them," Eric said as he got up.

"I will take out the trash," Woody said.

Matthew just sat the table with the boys as we all did the work.

"And I will wipe off the counters," Les commented.

"I think this is going to be a nice little system," Alan said.

Derek and Alan sat at the table as we did the clean up.

"And then we will get the dessert out soon," Derek said.

We did the clean up and sat back down at the table. Derek and Alan got up to get the plates and dessert item out.

"I am excited to try this," I said.

"It is so good we had some of the crumbles and I think we did a good job on it," Alan said.

"I feel like there is nothing you guys can't make taste good," Les said.

"We are just two guys who can make music, make food and desserts, and raise horseys," Alan said.

"You guys are two wonderful guys," I said.

"I just realized I did not do anything to help with anything and I am so sorry," Matthew said.

"No biggie it looked like you were frozen in time as you sat there anyways," Derek said with a chuckle.

"I think it is fine but if you want to clean up the dessert once we are done you can," Alan said.

"Works for me," Matthew said.

We all sat and enjoyed our dessert as well as the evening of our holiday.