Chapter 1

A few years since 1933, after Alastor rose up in hell as an overlord, he got a surprise visit from the person who had him on a leash.

Alastor felt her then said, "the hell you want Lilith?" He sighs as he is annoyed by her sudden appearance.

"I want you to stay with Lucifer and his daughter.... And tell me everything, how they are doing.... Alright?" Lilith said. "Fuck off, I'm not doing this! You expect me to just go??? Ha! How hilarious of you to think that!" Alastor laughed until Lilith pulled him on a pink chain as he snarled at her.

"Don't forget that I own your soul so you HAVE to listen to me, understand my little pet?" Lilith said in a threatening tone.

".... Understood...." Alastor said as he looked to the side, pissed off.

"Good..." Lilith said as she made the chain disappear before leaving off back to heaven.

'I hate her so much....' Alastor thought as he sighs, he then went off to find Lucifer's palace.

--

Once he found a palace with little apples on the door as he knocked before leaning on his microphone cane. Lucifer was drawing with his daughter, he then went to answer the door, he then saw Alastor.

"Oh wow, you are that sinner those years ago, what do you want?" Lucifer asked as he rolled his eyes.

"I'm Alastor, Pleasure to be meeting you, I gotta say for the King of Hell, you are pretty short for a king!" Alastor said with a smug grin.

"Enough before I shut the door on you" Lucifer said as he was about to shut the door.

"Oh! I came to ask if perhaps you needed some help raising the kid? Like a helper?" Alastor asked.

"Ha! Why would someone, a sinner like you help?" Lucifer laughed at the thought.

"For your information, I am an overlord in hell! And besides, by the looks of it.... The mother doesn't seem to be around.... Where is your wife anyways?" Alastor asked. Lucifer then shuts the door on Alastor as he slid down to the floor before looking at the ring on his finger. Then he sighs, it's true he did need help raising Charlie, she could have left the palace at any moment but he just wanted to raise her with his wife but she wasn't here as he started to tear up for a bit.

He sighs before wiping away his tears, he then opens the door to see Alastor was still here.

"I expect you to leave...." Lucifer said. "Well I'm not leaving without an answer, so is it a yes?" Alastor asked with a smile on his face. "Yes, as the butler of this palace, if she tries to sneak away from the palace, keep an eye on her when I'm not able to, alright?" Lucifer told him.

"Fair enough" Alastor shrugs as he says that, then he walks in uninvited. He then saw a picture of Lucifer of his wife, he stared at Lilith with hatred. So this was why she told him to go to Lucifer, to keep an eye on her family. His ears twitched as he wondered.....

Why couldn't she take care of her own family, like what was so important she couldn't do this herself?

To be continued...