Chapter Four

We continue to talk long after both of our drinks are gone. I am in the middle of talking about something when I here Anya say "oh woods I didn't think you would be here especially with the freshman" "Anya if I am not at my house I am more than likely here so you definitely knew" she just laughs and sits next to me. "I am kind of busy" I tell her but she just ignored me "so what's your name blondy" she literally knows her name so I don't know what she is doing. "Clarke" "Clarke... oh ya that Clarke" she looks at me with a mischievous smile. Lord help me. "Lexa you didn't tell me you were going on a date" Clarke looks down and I can see her face turning red. "I am not but if I was you decided you should just come interrupt it for fun?" She laughs.

I just put my head in my hands when Luna comes in and sits down next to Clarke "hey An you didn't tell me woods or the freshman were coming" "Clarke, her name is Clarke" I say trying to make Clarke less uncomfortable even though she seems more amused by how much this is bothering me more than letting it bother her. Next Indra comes in the door "ohhhhh so the freshman is invited to now. Woods did you finally make a move on her" I don't know wether I want to kill myself or Indra more right now.

"Clarke I can drive you home if you want. Like right now" I say trying to out of this situation but she just laughs at my embarrassment. Next Lincoln walks in "oh I see how it is Lexa. Your girlfriends already taking my spot" she is sitting in his usual spot so he pulls up a chair. "She's not my girlfriend" I say trying to make it clear to them to stop "but they were on a date when I came in" Anya says. I don't think I have ever gave anyone a look like I just gave Anya "we were not ok. Clarke do you want to go?" She is laughing with all my friends while my face is beat red.

"Lexa can I invite your girlfriend to the party" Anya asks trying not to laugh "hey it's my party don't go inviting anyone you want" Lincoln says to Anya before turning to me "Can I invite your girlfriend to the party" ok I give up. "You still would even if I said no" "your right" is all he says before turning to Clarke "Blondy you should come to my party tomorrow, I am sure Lexa can text you where and when" Clarke is clearly enjoying this just as much as my friends. She turns to me and says "I don't know Lex do you want me to come?" my face starts to get red again from the nick name instead of being embarrassed this time.

"I am sure Lex would love that" Luna says but I ignore her "it's up to you Clarke" "nope I've already decided" Anya says cutting off whatever Clarke was about to say "she's coming and brining friends" "ok" thankfully Clarke isn't mad at how rude my friends can be. She then surprised me by setting her hand on mine which is sitting on the table. "You ready to go Lex?" "Um ya sure" she pulls her hand away and starts to get up. I get several looks from around the table and lots of raised eyebrows. I ignore them but when I walk over to Clarkes side of the table she grabs my hand and just casually holds it.

We start to walk out and I can't help but look back at the table and give a 'what the fuck is going on' look that makes them all laugh. As soon as the door closes behind us her hand falls out of mine and she starts to laugh. "Sorry but the look on there faces was to funny. I already love your friends by the way" oh she's one of those straight girls who thinks it's fun to flirt with there friends. Obviously, what did you think she was doing Lexa. It's fine ok stop freaking out she just held your hand.

We pick up our conversation where it left off before Anya rudely interrupted us. We keep taking even though I have parked the car. After a while it automatically shuts off but we just keep talking. Then we sit in a comfortable silence just enjoying the others presence. She shifts in her seat and I think she might be getting out but she just turns so she is facing me. "I am sorry if this is a weird question but do you like girls?" "Oh no did one of my friends give it away?" I say in a joking and sarcastic voice. She laughs "maybe a little, but were they joking or do you actually" she seems genuinely interested "ya I do" "oh ok" I can't tell if that was a good 'oh ok' or a bad one.