Chapter Three

A couple days later all 5 of us (Lexa, Luna, Lincoln, Anya, Indra) are sitting in our regular booth. They are all talking but I have my computer open waiting for my test score to be entered. I missed it that class but lucky the professor wasn't being a total ass and let me take it after his last class was done. The scores were supposed to be put in a while ago but mine still hasn't popped up. "What's wrong with you" Luna asks "who me?" I haven't been paying attention so I don't know who she's talking to.

"Ya you who else would I be asking" I just shrug "nothing why" now Anya started talking "you haven't been getting your usual drink that you have gotten since freshman year and you seem really distracted" I ignore the drink thing "I just really need to do good on this test" that's definitely not the only thing that's been distracting me. Lincoln laughs "what" Indra asks him "you guys are blind" is all he says back. Now we all look at him waiting for him to explain "blondy over there has been struggling to make drinks ever since she broke her arm so ms. heart eyes has been just ordering a plain coffee"

How the fuck did he notice that. I feel my cheeks start to get red and I just look back at my computer. They all start laughing at me and Lincoln says "see told you" "shut up" I say and refresh my screen again.

It finally loads and I click on it. F are you fucking kidding me. I close my computer a little louder than I ment to and the whole place goes quiet for a second. "Wow that good" "fuck off" they all start to laugh again. "Come on what did you get it can't be that bad" Luna asks trying to be nice "an F, I completely failed it" now even she starts to laugh again. They continue to joke around while I look at my grades trying to figure out what percent I need on my next test to get my grade back up.

They go quiet and I don't think anything of it till I here someone say "Lexa?" I look up and it's Clarke. "I was wondering if you could give me a ride tomorrow to um.. well I can text you where" I already know it's to the hospital to get her stitches checked. "Ya sure just tell me when and where and I will be there" all my friends look shocked. She goes to leave but then says "sorry about your test, I am guessing that's because I kept you up all night" "no it's not your fault, I just didn't know what was going on" it's a lie but she doesn't need to know that. We exchange a smile before she goes back to the counter.

"Holy shit Woods" Indra says "when did that happen" I just keep looking at my computer and pretend I don't know what she's talking about "when did what happen?" now Luna talks "her having your number and you giving her rides" then Anya cuts her off. That's a bad habit my friend group has. We always cut each other off or finish the other's sentences. It annoys other people but we are just used to it. "Don't be stupid Luna, ask the real question that we all want to know. when did she keep you up all night?" she is raising her eyebrows with a little smirk.

"Don't be gross Anya, it's not like that" her smirk just grows "tell me right now you don't want to fuck her" I hit her arm to get her to stop "she'd right there would you be quiet, and no I don't want to 'fuck' her. She different. She's special." Now they all are looking at me funny.

"Oh no she's got freshman fever" Lincoln says in a fake concerned voice. "You don't even know if she's a freshman" I say back but he just laughs again "so she isn't a freshman?" I don't answer "Lexa's a cougar you guys" they all start laughing. Why can't they joke about someone else I am getting sick of it. "Wait what's freshman fever" Luna asks still not understanding.

Anya answers her "it's when a cougar like Lexa, finds a cute little innocent freshman to want to take care of" "I am not a cougar" they all laugh. Ok I am done with this. I get up to leave which makes them laugh more "ok fine sorry Lexa you aren't a cougar" Luna says trying to get me to come back "yet" Anya adds so I just continue walking and hold my middle finger behind my back so they can see it. I look up and Clarke is looking at me and slightly laughing. Oh god she must have herd the last part of our conversation. I just smile at her and leave before I can start to blush.