Spoiler For Final Chapter

I Just Wanted To Do This DON'T HATE ME!!!

A Huge Concert Was Playing At The Happy Hotel, As (Y/N) Jumped On Stage

(Y/N) (Singing): I Thought I Found A Love But She Was Just A Fling, But Then I Met A Girl And Felt A Different Thing

(Winks At Emily Who Blushes As Charlie and Vaggie Were Giving Off Death Stares)

Mimzy: He's Looking At Me Ya Know

(Y/N) (Singing): It's Like You're Hit In The Ring, Like You're Pulled By A String. Can't Breathe Like Your Choking On A Chicken Wing.

The Crowd Was Cheering As (Y/N) Walked Near The Edge Of The Stage.

(Y/N) (Singing): It Was A Thing Called A ZING and I Wanted To Sing, And Listen To The Ballads Of The Man Named Sting (Normal Voice) Love Your Work.

(Y/N) Pulls Emily Out The Crowd As Charlie and Vaggie Were Completely Heated.

Charlie and Vaggie: NOT WITH MY BABY BOY!!!

(Y/N) (Singing): Lady Looks In Your Eyes And It's Suddenly Spring(Looks Deep Into Emily's Eyes As They Blush) Like When Nala  Looked At Simba In The Lion King.

Husk Was Scratching Records As Angel Dust Jumped On Stage.

Angel (Singing): Zinging In The Air, And I Don't Have A Care. I'm Winging From The Zing That We Shared.

Emily(Singing): (Pulls (Y/N) Closer To Her): Zinging In The Rain, Now I'm Feeling No Pain.

As The Crows Was Cheering and Dancing Lucifer Landed On Stage After Flying There.

Emily and Y/N(Singing): It's A Real Time For Celebrating. 'Cause You're My Zing.'(Emily Smiles Blushing At (Y/N) and Vice Versa)

(Y/N):(Notices Lucifer) Gramps, You Ready To Throwdown?

Lucifer: Oh No, I Just Came Over To Hear Better Is All.

(Y/N): Oh Come On Just Give It A Try

Lucifer: Well If You Insist

Lucifer(Rapping): So Listen All You Sinners From Here To Beijing. You Better Crash The Box Spring and Get Ready To Cling.

(Y/N), Vaggie, Charlie, Emily and The Others Looked In Shock, Before Turning On Awe.

Lilith Was In The Crowd Giggling Up A Storm

Lucifer (Rapping): Cause If Love Was Money, You'd Be Yelling Cha-Ching. Next To A Zing, Cupid's Arrow's-

Lucifer and (Y/N) (Rapping ):  A Little Bee STING!!!!

Cupid(Sad): Awwww (Flys Away)

Lucifer(Rapping): It Was A Zing and A Zang and A Zingidy-Dee. And There Was Only One Lady In The Zing For Me.

Lucifer(Rapping): Caused When You're Dinged-

(Y/N) (Rapping): By The Zing

Lucifer (Rapping): You Better Know One Thing, The Only Bling Your Gonna Sling

(Y/N) and Lucifer (Rapping): IS A WEDDING RING!!!

The Crowd As Cheering As (Y/N) Slyly Handed His 2 Moms The Microphones

Charlie: Eh Why Not

Charlie and Vaggie(Singing): Zinging In The Air

Lucifer (Singing): Now I Don't Have A Care, I'm Winging From The Zing That We Shared.

Lucifer Smiles Lovingly At His Wife, Who Shared The Same Smile As She Hopped On Stage To Sing With Her Husband

Lilith (Singing): Zinging In The Rain, Now I'm Feeling No Pain.

Charlie,Vaggie, Niffty, Angel,(Y/N) and Emily(Singing): It's A Real Time For Celebrating Cause Your My Zing

(Y/N) and Lucifer (Rapping): Feel The Zing, Y'all. Ba-Da-Bing Y'all

Emily and Charlie (Rapping): Gonna Knock You Out Right Out Of That Ring Y'all.

Niffty, Angel, Cherri and Vaggie (Rapping): Better Bring Y'all, Happening Y'all

(Y/N) and Lucifer (Rapping): PAY ATTENTION TO THE MOTHER F**KIN KING, Y'ALL!!!

Everyone: OH!!! OH!!! OH!!! OH!!!

The Crows Was Cheering Ending A War and The Start Of A New Adventure and Chapter Of Their Lives.

Don't Hate Me, But I Could Resist