Interview

Veneer wasn't sure why the guards were calling him. He was on pretty good terms with the guards. Because of this, he got them to bring him magazines and is trying to get them to bring him a phone.

He walked up to the guards and asked than what was happening. They motioned for Veneer to fallow them and he did as he was told.

The guards lead Veneer into a small room with a table, a chair on each side and a lot of camera equipment. Veneer was told to sit in one of the chairs although he was confused he did as he was told.

After a minute or so Veneer saw a familiar face come through the door. It was Kid Ritz.

"Hi, Veneer. So umm I was umm planning on umm having an interview with umm you if that's umm okay...?" Kid Ritz said while blushing fiercely.

Veneer could feel the heat rise to his cheeks. This is the first time he would have a solo interview with Kid Ritz. He knew that he couldn't mess this up. "Umm... s-sure." He mentally slapped himself for stumbling on his words in front of Kid Ritz.

"Umm... ok so I was thinking that we could talk about all of the stuff that has happened to you in this past year." Kid Ritz said

Veneer still wasn't sure why he would want to interview him but he still said yes. The camera crew came in and set up a bunch of stuff. Once they were set up Kid Ritz asked him if he was ready?

"Yep!" Veneer said with as much enthusiasm as he could muster.

"Ok... Three, two, one, and action!" Kid Ritz said with a big smile on his face while blushing.

"Today on The Bop On Top... we are interviewing ex-superstar Veneer!" Kid Ritz said while looking over at Veneer. "So Veneer, how has your time in prison been?"

"Interesting!" Veneer said

"So... next question. Everyone wants to know when you will be getting out."

"Well... I have a court hearing in about a month."

"That's great! So final question, everyone is dying to know if you have had any prison relationships?" Kid Ritz asked while blushing.

"I have a friend whose name is Alayna but it's nothing like that. But, I have never had any relationships before."

Kid Ritz smiled "Well that's it for The Bop On Top!"

The cameras shut off and Kid Ritz turned his chair towards Veneer. "Thank you so much for being on!"

"Ya, no problem!" Veneer replied

"Hey, maybe after you get out we could hang out or something?"

"I would love that."