• 5 • 'arcade date'

Friday

8:15am

(Evrin's POV)

I wake up, covering my eyes because of the bright sun beaming through the window. I yawn, while stretching my arms up high. I open my eyes, getting out of bed to take a quick shower. After my shower, I quickly throw on a towel and grab some clothes from my room.
I quickly change before heading downstairs. One of my dads was cooking breakfast, while the other was sitting on the couch, watching TV. I sit at the dining room table and I begin to tap my fingers quietly. My dad puts something in the oven...maybe cinnamon rolls or something...and he looks at me.

"Hey kiddo, what are you thinkin' about?"
He asked, smiling at me. I blush and I quickly shake my head.

"Nothing.."
I say, and clearly that was a lie.

"You sure...? Is this about a crush?~"
He smiles, sitting down on a chair next to me. I shake my head.

"No...I-I...no! It's not!"
My face is almost as red as a tomato.

"Sureeee"
He says, and I just blush even more.

"Daaaaadd!"
My face is completely red and I drop my head on the table.

"Nick...stop teasing him hun.."
My other dad says after pausing the TV.

"No...it's okay..."
I say, letting out a sigh.
"He's right....I...I want to ask my friend Damien out, but..."
I pause.
"...But what if he says no?"

My dads both look at me.
"He's going to say yes!"
One of them says, and I smile...and now I feel confident...more confident than ever. I will ask him TODAY!

After about an hour, I went to Damien's house. I hesitantly knocked on the door, and after a minute or 2, he answered.

"Hey Ev!"
He smiles, grabbing my arm as he practically drags me inside. I blush, not really sure about what to say.

"I...hey.."
My face is as red as a tomato, maybe darker. Who knows.

"You okay? You're a little red.."
He says, and I nod.

"Mhm! Just....uh...hot! Yeah, you know how summer is here.."
I say, very embarrassed about the situation.

"...It's winter...."
He says, which just makes me blush even more.
"Are you sure you're alright?"
He asks, he seems worried. I just nod.

"I'm fine...I just need water.."
I kind of regret saying that because I've already had 2 bottles of water before I left. Damien nods and walks to the kitchen to get me some water as I sat down on the couch.
He returned with 2 bottles of water a few minutes later and hands them to me. I have a sip, and it feels like it's going straight to my bladder. I squirm a little bit as Damien sits next to me.

 • male omorashi oneshots/sickfics •जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें