𝗆𝖺𝗌𝗌𝖺𝗀𝖾, 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 10 🔞

"O

"O.M.G!" Screamed Nayeon in shock by the hotel that I booked our rooms at. I could only smile at their happiness because I was a bit scared that they wouldn't like it here, but I'm glad that they're happy.

"This is the best hotel I've even been at." Said Taehyung while looking around the beautiful decoration and luxurious furniture.

"I'm happy to hear that. Now come get your keys, guys." I said loudly so they could hear what I said.

I walked to the receptionist and told her my name.

"Yes, miss. You booked an entire 4th floor, right?" She asked, still looking at the computer screen.

"Correct." I said.

"Okay, here are the key cards, ma'am." She handed me a bunch of cards, and I thanked her before turning around and handing everyone of their key cards to their rooms. It was quite expensive but I don't regret doing that. They're my best friends, and I love them all.

"Thank you so much, Victoria. We love you, patootie." Said Woodz and threw a flying kiss towards me, making me laugh at his silliness.

"Enjoy your time, guys. You all deserve it after working so hard." I said proudly. They all thanked me and left to unpack their clothes.

I suddenly felt arm around my waist, making me look to my left to look at who's side-hugging me.

"Oh. Hi, baby. Where were you?" I asked Jennie, turning around to face her and cup her cheeks in my palms. She was looking up at me with a smile.

"I met a friend of mine so I had a quick chat with her because I haven't seen her in ages." She said, making me nod.

"Ready to go see our room?" I asked, and she nodded, taking my hand into hers, and we started walking towards an elevator.

In the elevator, we're alone and the moment the doors were closed, she walked to stand in front of me while my body was leaning against the wall, and she grabbed me behind the neck to pull me down and kiss her.

I was shocked by her sudden bold action, but I didn't stop. I wasn't able to kiss her the whole day because she was spending the whole week at her parents' house while I was working, and I only saw her at the airport because she arrived with her parents since our parents were invited as well. I wanted to kiss her the whole flight, but I couldn't just kiss her in front of her parents. That'd be rude and disrespectful.

"I'm so fucking wet, Victoria." She moaned quietly, then took my hand and moved it under her skirt and then slid my hand into her underwear, making me feel how wet she is. "I want you so bad." She moaned again, throwing her head back after she pressed my fingers against her clit using her fingers. She started circling my fingers around the hard bud.

It's like I can't move.

She's so fucking sexy. All I can do is stare at her using me to pleasure herself.