𝖼𝗈𝖺𝖼𝗁𝖾𝗅𝗅𝖺, 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 5

third person's point of view:

"oMG! IT'S VICTORIA!!" she heard fans that recognised her scream loudly as she was walking deeper into the sea of audience until she spot frederic. it wasn't too difficult to spot him since he was wearing a full pink outfit, which made him stand out.

"Hey, fred." she said and side-hugged him while he greeted her back. he seemed excited, which made victoria chuckle at him, but she couldn't blame him because she was herself very excited to watch her princess headlining coachella for the first time.

they made small converation while they were waiting for the performance to start, which took them about 10 minutes, but victoria couldn't care less, and from what she sees, the audience also couldn't care less.

she noticed some people taking videos of victoria, but she decided to ignore it and enjoy the night since she's staying here for 2 weeks she can't get her mood ruined already.

"BLAAACKPIIINK~" starts the pink venom chant, making the crowd scream loud as hell she almost lost her hearing.

she felt a sudden adrenaline rush all over her body, and she totally stopped thinking about the cameras on her. Her blink instinct came out, and it's out of control.

after a few more blackpink chants, it became silent, and then a few seconds later, the girls came out.

everyone freaked out over their shadows, but when the lights finally showed the four very beautiful girls, victoria swears the floor started to shake.

the moment she saw jennie, she got lost... jennie looked mesmerized, she always does, but seeing her in her glamorous self made her forget that she's her girlfriend, she felt like a fan.

the show was amazing, victoria has never felt anything like this before. everything was just on point.

she even spotted jungkook in the crowd, so she made sure to greet him, but then he left after a few songs because he wanted to watch someone else.

the show ended and people were starting to walk away to get themselves prepared for other performers meanwhile frederic and victoria went to congratulate their girlfriends when all of a sudden they spot bohyun also walking towards the girls with a huge smile.

how come they didn't know bohyun was also there? it alright. maybe next time for sure.

they stopped bohyun, and the 3 very proud partners walked towards the four girls crying and hugging their dancers.

jennie was the first one to spot them, so she immediately walked to her girlfriend to hug her.

"You did amazing, nini." victoria whispered into her ear as she caressed the back of her head and back to comfort jennie.

victoria allowed jennie to cry into her chest as she was watching jisoo laughing and cuddling with bohyun, lisa talking and hugging frederic meanwhile rosé just stood there wiping her own tears as a female dancer that she just recently became friendly with carassed her back. watching this in front of her made her chuckle, which caught jennie's attention.

"What at you laughing at?" she looked up at victoria to ask her.

"rosé looks so funny." she signalled jennie to turn around and watch them all in their own little world.

she also chuckled.

"Oh, i almost forgot..." victoria pushed her hand into her pocket and then pulled out a chanel box. "i got you this as a gift for doing so well."

jennie awed and thanked her as she was opening the box. Inside the box was a chanel gold bracelet that was actually designed by jennie herself. jennie often sends victoria drawings of some design ideas that she just randomly comes up with, so victoria secretly did a collaboration with chanel, and she made the bracelet. she, of course, included jennie in the making of this.

jennie gasped. she didn't know what to say. she received many shocking and beautiful gifts from victoria, but this was next level.

"omg..." she whispered, still staring at the bracelet.

"d-do you like it?" victoria suddenly became insecure that she wouldn't like it because she was quiet.

"jagi, i LOVE IT!" she wrapped her hands around victoria's neck and hugged her tightly.

"HOW DID YOU– HOW IS IT POSSI– WHEN DI– WHAT!?" she started to question, but victoria didn't say anything. She just took the bracelet out of the box and clipped it around her wrist, then showed jennie an identical bracelet on her waist. she got them a couple bracelet.

she hugged her again, "god, i love you so much." she breathed out. "i love you too, nini."