orgy detention

( ivy POV)
I woke up and stare at the solitary body lying next to me, he looks so sweet and innocent when he sleeps.
I lean forward and landed a peck on his lips and he caress my hair.
Wait was he awake the whole time . . .
"You know you're tempting me"he said and I wasn't able to hide the tint of red on my cheeks and he flicked it.
"I have to get going now,"I stood up and giggled when I saw a frown on his face.
"You're not staying for the night. ."he ask as I tilted my head feverently .
"Nope I can't "
I reach for the door and paused when I remembered something, I skipped towards him and landed a peck on his lips and left.
* * * . . . * * *
(2 weeks later)
I was busy watering the plants in the garden which was one of my favorite places in the palace.
The chrysanthemum,lilies and carnation gave me a chance to live my malaise life.
I sat on a bench holding a bouquet of flowers which I gathered from the multifarious variety of flowers.
Although the chrysanthemum holds a lot of magical remedies which earned it the name"magic bullet" it still didn't stop me from saying it's my favorite.
I was still admiring the bouquet when I saw a male silhouette.it was xanthus.
"Good day your highness"I courtseyed as he groan in devastation.
What did I do wrong??
I guess he noticed my reaction so he spoke"call me xanthus are you lily. . "
Oh he's asking about the cooks daughter.it seems like he's having a liking to her.
"No I'm ivy"I corrected as he flicked his forehead.
"Sorry I easily forget names"he apologized and I nodded.
" Here you go . ."he said and stretched an invitation card to me"I'm inviting you to my orgy"
"Orgy"I wanted to yell out but I managed to stifle the words to myself.
I've hated orgy due to the sexual activities which are performed.
Phew! . . Good thing I was on orgy detention due to my laissez faire attitude at Steve zilan younger brother's orgy .
Besides zilan would kill me as he had strictly restricted me from talking to his brothers let alone coming to his orgy.
"Sorry your highness, but I'm on orgy detention"I explained and noticed a bit of frustration but his demeanor never changed, he just sighed and left.
Nowadays I don't know what has gone into me that I kept thinking about zilan in a sexual way that I get aroused sometimes.
I don't know but I think it's best we depart because it will do us both good, nevertheless there's no way I can get Married to him when I haven't found my powers yet.