𝒊𝒊. puzzle pieces

A STARRY NIGHT IN APOLLO BAY
❪ we finally found our home
a place where we both belong ❫

               life moved on for anna schumacher and for max verstappen. although their fathers were able to rekindle their friendship the kids couldn't. both far too busy building their own careers.

               schedules never really alinged for the two as when max was on winter break anna was competing in grand prix series. while he was racing she had off season and was busy doing gala shows. neither of them made no efforts to see or reach out to each other.

               not that max was upset about what happened, she was just a little girl who tried to help him without knowing what would happen so how could he be mad at her. anna, however, assumed he was mad at her and hence didn't reached out to him.

               even when mick joined f1 with haas and later moved to porsche within the same season, anna barely attended the races. sure she was there when he won his first world championship in 2021 with porsche but avoided seeing max.

               after 2021 anna was absent from the paddock for a long time. the following year she went on to win the olympics in beijing 2022 for the first time. after performing her historic program with 6 quad jumps and 2 quad axel, anna not only became the first woman to land quads at olympics but also the first figure skater in history to land clean quad axels.

               the olympic champion was invited to many gala shows and was expected to win more upcoming competitions. so that's what anna did. she practiced and practiced till she became on the dominant figure skaters. now having 4 world championships and european championships titles to her name, along with other junior titles such as jgpf and jwc.

               max on the other hand went to become a successful forumal one driver with red bull. winning his first world championship in 2022. both, max and anna were living the life they dreamed and worked so hard for.

               yet there was missing puzzle piece in their lives, neither of them wanting to even acknowledge it

AUTHOR'S NOTE

a mini (yuki sized) chapter
but just wanted to throw some light on how things are rn compared to the past. again this is set from sep 2023 so that means max has not won another wdc yet. also yes i am making half of the things up for mick because i want to.